Quick Review of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Premium design that's attractive thanks to the curved screen
- Great screen
- Excellent camera quality
- Speedy performance
- Satisfactory battery life
- Design makes it slippery and awkward to hold
- Edge screen features mostly gimmicky
- Less Value for Money when compared to Note 5
Buy Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ In India at These Prices
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Full Features & Specifications
Display 10 /10
2560 x 1440 pixels
Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Chipset 9 /10
Camera 10 /10
Rear Camera Resolution
Front Camera Resolution
1/2.6" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Auto HDR, Panorama
Video Recording Resolution
4K Video Recording (2160p)
Autofocus, OIS, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), LED Flash
Android 5.1 Lollipop
OS Upgradable To
USB Connector Type
Fingerprint Scanner, FM Radio
154.4 x 75.8 x 6.9
4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, VoLTE (Works with Jio)
Black Sapphire, White Pearl, Gold Platinum, Silver
Storage 8 /10
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)
Battery 7 /10
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Price in India
- The best price of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is Rs. 49,949 at Amazon.in in India on 8th December 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 11,051 on this purchase.
- Currently Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is in stock across 5 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ price at Amazon.in||Rs. 49,949|
|Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ price at OnlyMobiles||Rs. 53,900|
|Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ price at Snapdeal||Rs. 53,999|
|Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ price at Flipkart||Rs. 61,000|
|Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ price at Quikr||Rs. 31,554|
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Features
After getting a huge success with the Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung released its successor with a bigger screen but, same resolution. The Edge over both the sides will certainly make you go gaga after it and is the only major difference one will notice between the S6 Edge Plus and the newly launched Note 5 having almost similar specs.
Here are the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Edge Plus:
- The phone sports a 5.7 Inch Super AMOLED Quad HD display with the resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. To protect this beautiful pixel dense display the phone has Gorilla Glass 4 protection on the screen.
- The S6 Edge Plus has the Octa core processor ( 1GHz + 1.5GHz ) running on the latest Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with the TouchWiz that comes with some useful features like Ultra Power Saving Mode, Samsung Pay, and Microsoft Apps (OneDrive 115GB storage for 2 years).
- It doesnt have a MicroSD card slot and is available in 32GB and 64GB variants. So you may want to chose carefully based on your requirement.
- The phone has a 16MP rear camera that wont stop you click amazing shots. Its also sports a 5MP front camera for better selfies. It has features like Image stabilization to reduce blurring associated with the motion of a camera during exposure, Fast Motion, Slow Motion and Video Collage.
- It houses a big 3000 mAh Li-ion Battery which should get you through one working day, considering the big display and the crisp resolution.
- The phone accepts Single 4G enabled nano SIM that also supports VoLTE.
- It is available in Gold Platinum and Black Sapphire color variants.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Video Review
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Samsung Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price In India
- Smartab Mobile Phones In India Price
- ASUS Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Samsung To Start Mass Production Of SoC With 10nm FinFet Technology - Priceba...Read More
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 Order Goes To TSMC, Samsung Falls Behind Schedule - P...Read More
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Launched In India For Rs 18,490Read More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- Honor 6S Images Leaked Online, May Feature Snapdragon 435Read More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- LG V20 To Launch In India Soon Starting At Rs 54,999Read More
- Fingerprint Scanners: Are They Worth It? - PricebabaRead More
- Leaked! Xiaomi Mi 5c With 5.5-inch Display May Launch on November 30th - Pric...Read More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Gionee M2017 Spotted With 7000mAh Battery & Dual Rear Camera - Pricebaba.com ...Read More
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Ratings
Similar to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeRs. 49,99011%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveApple iPhone 7Rs. 55,55595Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7Rs. 41,6006%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy Note 5Rs. 40,9002%90Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual SimRs. 40,90020%90Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 64GBRs. 46,9009%89Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GBRs. 43,0008%87Value For Money Score
- We LoveApple iPhone 6s PlusRs. 50,3998%87Value For Money Score
Talk about Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.