Quick Review of Samsung Galaxy S7
- Waterproof design
- Beautiful display and punchy colours with excellent contrasts
- Hybrid SIM card brings the option to expand the memory unlike on the Galaxy S6
- The subtle curves on the back make the phone easy to pick off the surface and use
- Phenomenally good camera
- Audio from the speaker is not the best
- The back of the phone gather a lot of fingerprints and smudges
- Too many unnecessary pre-loaded applications
- Misses out on features like IR blaster from the Galaxy S6
- The physical home button is very prone to scratches
Samsung Galaxy S7 Full Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S7 Price in India
- The best price of Samsung Galaxy S7 is Rs. 43,275 at Amazon.in in India on 21st October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Samsung Galaxy S7 collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 5,625 on this purchase.
- Currently Samsung Galaxy S7 is in stock across 6 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Samsung Galaxy S7 if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Samsung Galaxy S7 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Samsung Galaxy S7||Price in India|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 price at Amazon.in||Rs. 43,275|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 price at Flipkart||Rs. 43,400|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 price at OnlyMobiles||Rs. 43,400|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 price at Snapdeal||Rs. 43,400|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 price at eBay||Rs. 43,900|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 price at Shopclues||Rs. 48,900|
Samsung Galaxy S7 Features
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is an evolution of the Galaxy S6, where Samsung decided to drastically change the design and the construction materials of the flagship device. The Galaxy S7 take everything that was good with the S6, including a metal and glass construction and refines it. The result is a device that is truly the Android smartphone to beat in 2016.
Display & Design
The Samsung Galaxy S7 features a 5.1 inch Quad HD display with a Super AMOLED panel underneath. Thanks to the slightly smaller size and high resolution, the Galaxy S7 boasts of an incredibly high pixel density of 577PPI. It makes the text appear really sharp and crisp while pictures too have strong contrasts and punchy colours. The Galaxy S7 adds subtle curves to the glass and metal construction that we loved on the Galaxy S6, which makes the phone easier to pick up from a solid surface as well as adds much needed feeling of security when gripping it.
Hardware & Features
Powering the Galaxy S7 is Samsung’s in house chipset Exynos 8890. It is an Octa core SoC with Mali-T880 MP12 GPU. The international variant of the Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with Snapdragon 820, though in India, the units sold are with Exynos chipsets. Not only do you get a super fast processor, there is 4GB RAM inbuilt to help you race through your daily tasks. While the Galaxy S7 misses out on features like IR blaster seen on the S6, it more than makes up by offering water resistance thanks to an IP68 Rating. There is also a heart rate monitor and fingerprint scanner on the device. Galaxy S7 runs Android Marshmallow with TouchWiz on top.
Camera & Storage
Samsung is known for armoring their flagship devices with some of the best cameras in the mobile world and it is no different with the Galaxy S7. The device comes with a 12MP rear camera and a 5MP front facing snapper. Both the lens have f/1.7 aperture making them one of the best pair in its segment. The rear camera is capable of shooting 4K videos too. On the storage front, Samsung has brought the device in two storage variants: you have the 32GB version as well as the 64GB version. If that is not sufficient the SIM slot is a hybrid one, which allows you to slot in a Micro SD card to expand the storage.
Battery and Connectivity
Samsung has improved the battery game on the S7 when compared to S6. The bigger 3000mAh Li-Ion battery results in a slightly thicker device, but it is well worth the trade off for the improved battery life. Samsung has persisted with the Micro USB connector at the bottom and not USB Type-C. The Galaxy S7 features a hybrid SIM slot, which lets you use either two SIM card, with dual standby and LTE support on both or swap one for a Micro SD card. The usual array of connectivities like Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, NFC are present.
Samsung Galaxy S7 pits itself against the likes of iPhone 6s as well as the flagship Nexus device in Nexus 6P. You could also consider the other flagships of 2016 like the LG G5, OnePlus 3 as well as the Xiaomi Mi5 as alternatives to the Galaxy S7.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Video Review
Samsung Galaxy S7 Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Samsung Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price In India
- Metal Phones In India Price
- BlackBerry Mobile Phones Price In India
Samsung Galaxy S7 Ratings
Similar to Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual Sim 64GBRs. 43,90012%90Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy Note 5Rs. 40,69990Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual SimRs. 40,90012%90Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+Rs. 46,80089Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 64GBRs. 42,9009%89Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GBRs. 39,69987Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4Rs. 36,90023%86Value For Money Score
- We LoveApple iPhone 6s PlusRs. 49,39086Value For Money Score
Talk about Samsung Galaxy S7, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.