Buy Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392 In India at These Prices
Full Specifications & Features of Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392
- The best price of Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392 is Rs. 6,400 at Amazon.in in India on 14th February 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392 collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 2,710 on this purchase.
- Currently Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392 is in stock across 4 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392 if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7392 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Other Mobile Phones You May Like
Mobile Phones Overview and Key Features
The Galaxy Trend is Samsungs latest contender in the hot under-Rs. 10k segment fighting against the MicroMax Fun A76, Lite A92, Sony Xperia E Dual and many more. The Trend is available in trending colours like the Wine Red, Midnight Black & Ceramic White. It has 512MB RAM and a decent 4GB internal memory which with the help of microSD can be expanded up to 32GB. Talking about the camera; it has a comparatively low 3MP rear-facing camera and lacks a front-facing camera which its competitors have to offer. It has a reasonably-sized 4-inches screen with 480x800 pixel resolution. It has a Dual SIM provision. It runs Android Jelly Bean 4.1 version which is powered courtesy of a single-core 1GHz (most competitors have dual-core at least). An additional feature Samsung has provided for Indian users is the 9 regional languages for the user interface and even for user input.