- MoreGmax 4G7Rs. 4,379 ▾ 6%95 Value For Money Score
- Xiaomi Mi PadRs. 9,99095 Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular 256GBRs. 81,900 ▴ 5%95 Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (32GB/4G)Rs. 45,383 ▾ 20%95 Value For Money Score
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (i7/8GB/256GB)Rs. 1,13,150 ▾ 7%95 Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (256GB/4G)Rs. 72,99095 Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (256GB/WiFi)Rs. 59,900 ▴ 12%95 Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) (128GB/4G)Rs. 95,265 ▴ 37%94 Value For Money Score
Buy Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB In India at These Prices
Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB Full Features & Specifications
|Display Size||10.1 inch|
|Display Resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8.1MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||1MP|
|Camera Details||Autofocus, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face/Smile Detection, HDR.|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Flash|
|OS Detail||Android (4.1)|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Dimensions (mm)||266 x 172 x 6.9|
|Connectivity||WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||64GB|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB Features
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB is a 10.1 inch tablet. It has an LCD display bearing a 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, that translates to a pixel density of 224.2PPI. This tablet has a unknown chipset which houses a Quad-Core processor. It is clocked at 1.5GHz and is coupled with 2GB of RAM. It runs on the Android operating system. Details about the OS that it ships with are: Android (4.1).
The internal storage of Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB is 32GB. If you're wondering about the ability to expand storage via a microSD card slot, the answer is Yes.
The resolution of the rear camera is 8.1MP, whereas the resolution of the front camera is 1MP. The video recording capability of the camera is Full HD Video Recording (1080p).
In terms of connectivity, the Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB supports the following: WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC. For charging and data transfer, this device sports a Micro USB connector. To connect headphones or speaker to this tablet, the port is 3.5mm.
The dimensions of this tab are 266 x 172 x 6.9 millimeters, while its weight is 495grams. Powering this tablet is a Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) type battery and its capacity is 6000mAh. Lastly, No is the answer to the question "Does this tablet have a calling facility?".
Lastly, the lowest price of Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB is in India today.
Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB Video Review
Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GBvsAsus Nexus 7 (2013) WiFi LTE 32GB
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GBvsApple iPad Air WiFi + Cellular 32GB
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GBvsNokia Lumia 2520
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GBvsSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5220 16GB
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GBvsXolo Tab
- Sony Xperia Tablet ZvsSony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB
Articles Related to Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB
- LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE Tablet UnveiledRead More
- iBall Slide Brace-X1 4G Tablet With 10.1-Inch Display Launched in IndiaRead More
- YouTube Is Killing Its Most Annoying Ad Format Starting Next yearRead More
- Kodak To Launch Its First Tablet In This Summer - PricebabaRead More
- Sony Pikachu Spotted With 21MP Camera And 3GB RAMRead More
- New Leak Of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Confirms S PenRead More
- Lenovo Tablet with 9.4” Screen & Android 7.0 Spotted OnlineRead More
- iBall Slide Brisk 4G2 Launched With 7-Inch Display And 3GB RAMRead More
- Exclusive: iBall Slide Wings 4GP Coming Soon; Spotted With Android MarshmallowRead More
- Official Images Of Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Leaked Online Revealing SpecsRead More
- Sony Plans to Opt For OLED Panel For Its Next Flagship DeviceRead More
- An Unknown Nokia Tablet With 18.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 835 SpottedRead More
Talk about Sony Xperia Tablet Z WiFi 32GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.