Quick Review of Xiaomi Mi Max
- Good build quality
- Fast fingerprint scanner
- Fantastic battery life
- Acceptable camera quality
- Reported issues with 4K video recording
- Display visibility reportedly not great outdoors
Xiaomi Mi Max Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||6.44 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||342 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 8 /10|
|RAM||3GB 8 /10|
|Camera 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||16MP 9 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Dual Tone LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|OS Detail||MIUI 7|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, InfraRed (IR) Blaster, GPS|
|Dimensions (mm)||173.1 x 88.3 x 7.5|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Color||Silver, Gold, Dark Gray|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||32GB 8 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||24GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||128GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM, Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||Yes|
|Battery 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
Xiaomi Mi Max Price in India
- The best price of Xiaomi Mi Max is Rs. 14,590 at Shopmonk in India on 19th January 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for Xiaomi Mi Max collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 16,076 on this purchase.
- Currently Xiaomi Mi Max is in stock across 2 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Xiaomi Mi Max if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Xiaomi Mi Max can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Xiaomi Mi Max Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Xiaomi Mi Max price at Shopmonk||Rs. 14,590|
|Xiaomi Mi Max price at eBay||Rs. 30,666|
Xiaomi Mi Max Features
Right since the very first Samsung Galaxy Note, the concept of phablets or smartphones that double up as tablets has only and only grown on people. The idea of having one device that is capable to replace two devices in your arsenal has indeed been a huge hit. Even the mighty Apple has been touched by the wave of phablets and hence we have the super giant iPhone 6 Plus and the 6s Plus. Known to be the Apple of China, Xiaomi has been active in the phablet space too, with the likes of the Redmi Note. The Mi Max takes the phablet game even more seriously. Here is more about the device.
Display & Design
One look at the Mi Max and you could be forgiven for thinking that the phone is more of a tablet than a smartphone. It features a mammoth 6.44 inch Full HD display, which gives with a sweet pixel density of 342PPI. This is perhaps one of the largest phablets at least in the terms of display size that exist today. On the design front, things are premium as the phone comes with an all metallic build quality. The edges of the phones are curved and you have a pretty standard candybar form factor going on here. There is absolutely no way, you should even attempt using this smartphone with one hand. Just like the Redmi Note 3, there is no information on whether the display has any sort of protection on it, so you are better off gripping the phone securely and using it with two hands.
Hardware and Features
The Mi Max is powered by a 1.8 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 650 chipset. In the international market, the 64GB and 128GB variant has been announced with Snapdragon 652 chipset. There is 3GB RAM on the 32GB version of the Mi Max, though the 128GB version is aimed at the power hungry users and comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone does feature a fingerprint scanner on the back, unlike the Xiaomi Mi5, which had it on the front and on the home button of the smartphone. There is also an IR blaster on the top of the device to control your televisions and ACs. On the software front, it runs MIUI 7 on top of Android 6.0.
Camera & Storage
The camera on the Mi Max is a 16MP rear sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The camera comes with phase detection autofocus, so should be able to focus on the shots at rapid speeds. There is an LED flash that has been included to assist you in low light photography. The front of the device is the home to a 5 MP camera which has a 85-degree wide angle view. The sensor features a f/2.0 aperture. There are several storage options available for the Mi Max. You get 32GB internal storage and if that is not enough, there is a hybrid Dual SIM slot that can be used for further expansion using MicroSD card up to 128GB.
Battery and Connectivity
One advantage of having such a big chassis on the phone is that it can house a massive battery. Xiaomi has been generous with a 4850 mAh battery on the Mi Max. This makes the phone a leading contender in our list of ‘Big Battery Smartphones’. The phone will easily get you by a day on heavy use and maybe two days if you use it more reluctantly. As mentioned above, the device comes with a hybrid SIM, so you can use the same with two SIM cards or one SIM card and one MicroSD. There is WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity included too.
If you are looking for a budget phablet smartphone, the Mi Max is as good as you can get. However, if you have tiny hands and are looking for slightly smaller devices, the likes of Redmi Note 3 or even the Zuk Z1 would make for smart choices.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Xiaomi Mi Max
1. Is this phone compatible with Reliance Jio network?
2. Are there any heating issues with Xiaomi Mi Max?
3. How long would the battery last? Will I require a power bank?
4. Is the battery removable?
5.Can Xiaomi Mi Max record slow motion videos?
6. What type or charging connector do I need? How much time does it take to charge?
Xiaomi Mi Max Video Review
Xiaomi Mi Max Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- iKall Mobile Phones In India Price
- Vivo Mobile Phones Price In India
Xiaomi Mi Max Ratings
Articles Related to Xiaomi Mi Max
- Xiaomi Mi Max Prime With 4GB RAM Launched in India For Rs 19999 - Pricebaba.c...Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
- Xiaomi Mi5s Review: Can It Slay The OnePlus 3T? - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Leaked! Xiaomi Mi 5c With 5.5-inch Display May Launch on November 30th - Pric...Read More
- Huawei P8 Lite (2017) With 3GB RAM AnnouncedRead More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Micromax Vdeo 3 and Micromax Vdeo 4 Announced In IndiaRead More
- Oppo R6091 Spotted Online With 4GB RAM and MediaTek MT6750T ChipsetRead More
- Asus X00GD with 4850mAh Battery Now Certified; Here's How It Looks!Read More
- Leak: HTC Ocean Is Now Claimed As 6-inch HTC U Ultra PhabletRead More
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
Similar to Xiaomi Mi Max
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 11,999 ▴ 14%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveCoolpad Cool 1Rs. 13,99995 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 PlusRs. 14,999 ▾ 17%94 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 16,70093 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto MRs. 15,99992 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (3GB)Rs. 11,999 ▴ 4%92 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 13,999 ▾ 7%91 Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le 2 64GBRs. 13,99991 Value For Money Score
Talk about Xiaomi Mi Max, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.