- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Vibe K5 Note (4GB)Rs. 15,80017%93Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900HRs. 13,8993%93Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 17,4506%93Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le Max 2Rs. 17,99922%92Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 PlusRs. 17,99992Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (3GB)Rs. 13,99017%92Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi MaxRs. 14,99992Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB
- Beautiful display, 5 inch with Full HD resolution
- Good battery life
- Powerful Snapdragon 615 processor
- Camera struggles in low light conditions
- No MicroSD card support
- Heating issues, thanks to the Snapdragon 615 chipset
Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB Full Specifications
Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB Features
Dubbed as the Mi 4 India or Mi for India, the Xiaomi Mi 4i, is the first smartphone that the Chinese brand has launched exclusively in India. The device, is to Mi 4, what iPhone 5c was to iPhone 5s, which is a trimmed down and polycarbonate version of the chief flagship. Having said that, there are a few things that the Mi 4i does better than its elder brother, chiefly including: support for LTE as well as Active Dual SIM standby support. Other than that, the MI 4i is also available in plethora of colours, including grey, white, yellow, blue and pink which may definitely interest a fair few of you.
In terms of specifications, the Mi 4i is not as specification heavy as the Mi 4. While Xiaomi has decided to cut corners as compared to the Mi 4, the display remains the same 5 inch IPS LCD panel with a 1080 P resolution. The processor on the device has been trimmed down to Snapdragon 615, which is an Octa Core chipset with two Quad Core CPUs. The Mi 4i is also the first Xiaomi device in India, which is running MIUI 6 on Android 5.0.2 while the others like Mi 4 run MIUI 6 on Android 4.4 KitKat. Some of the other noteworthy things about the Xiaomi Mi 4i include:
The phone features a 5 inch IPS LCD display with 1080 P resolution, giving it a PPI of 441. Providing the display protection is a Corning Concore Glass.
The Mi 4i is a considerably light weight phone, weighing at 130 grams and is 7.8 mm in thickness.
The display on the Mi 4i has hardware level technology which automatically adjusts the contrast of each pixel in real time in order to reduce glare while reading outdoors.
On the memory front, you can pick the Mi 4i in two variants: the 16 GB version and in 32 GB version. There is no memory card expansion unfortunately.
Mi 4i is powered by Snapdragon 615 SoC which comprises of a Quad Core 1.7 GHz Cortex A53 and a Quad Core 1.0 GHz Cortex A53 CPU. The RAM on board is 2 GB.
Rear Camera of the Xiaomi MI 4i is 13 MP which is capable of shooting videos in 1080 P, while the front facing camera is a 5 MP unit.
The battery is a non removable 3120 mAh which easily gets you through the day.
Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB Video Review
Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price
- Mobile Phones With 32GB Memory Price In India
- Vivo Mobile Phones under 10000 Price
- Idea Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB
- Xiaomi Mi MIX Unveiled With Borderless Display, Snapdragon 821 - PricebabaRead More
- LeEco Launches Le Pro 3 And Le S3 In The USA - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Water 4 Review: But Non-Expandable Storage Is A Bummer - PricebabaRead More
- InFocus Launches Epic 1 - Most Affordable 10-Core Processor Smartphone - Pric...Read More
- Pixel C & Nexus Users To Get Android 7.1 Nougat Beta Soon - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB Ratings
Talk about Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.