- Lenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 16,59995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto G5 Plus (4GB/32GB)Rs. 16,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto M (4GB/64GB)Rs. 17,99994 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 14,999 ▾ 8%94 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo P2 4GBRs. 17,99993 Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le Max 2Rs. 18,770 ▴ 8%92 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto MRs. 15,99992 Value For Money Score
- Gionee Elife E8Rs. 19,49092 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB
- Beautiful display, 5 inch with Full HD resolution
- Good battery life
- Powerful Snapdragon 615 processor
- Camera struggles in low light conditions
- No MicroSD card support
- Heating issues, thanks to the Snapdragon 615 chipset
Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||440.6 PPI|
|Chipset 7 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 7 /10|
|RAM||2GB 7 /10|
|Camera 7 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face/Smile Detection, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 6.0|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Storage 7 /10|
|Internal Storage||32GB 9 /10|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB Features
Dubbed as the Mi 4 India or Mi for India, the Xiaomi Mi 4i, is the first smartphone that the Chinese brand has launched exclusively in India. The device, is to Mi 4, what iPhone 5c was to iPhone 5s, which is a trimmed down and polycarbonate version of the chief flagship. Having said that, there are a few things that the Mi 4i does better than its elder brother, chiefly including: support for LTE as well as Active Dual SIM standby support. Other than that, the MI 4i is also available in plethora of colours, including grey, white, yellow, blue and pink which may definitely interest a fair few of you.
In terms of specifications, the Mi 4i is not as specification heavy as the Mi 4. While Xiaomi has decided to cut corners as compared to the Mi 4, the display remains the same 5 inch IPS LCD panel with a 1080 P resolution. The processor on the device has been trimmed down to Snapdragon 615, which is an Octa Core chipset with two Quad Core CPUs. The Mi 4i is also the first Xiaomi device in India, which is running MIUI 6 on Android 5.0.2 while the others like Mi 4 run MIUI 6 on Android 4.4 KitKat. Some of the other noteworthy things about the Xiaomi Mi 4i include:
The phone features a 5 inch IPS LCD display with 1080 P resolution, giving it a PPI of 441. Providing the display protection is a Corning Concore Glass.
The Mi 4i is a considerably light weight phone, weighing at 130 grams and is 7.8 mm in thickness.
The display on the Mi 4i has hardware level technology which automatically adjusts the contrast of each pixel in real time in order to reduce glare while reading outdoors.
On the memory front, you can pick the Mi 4i in two variants: the 16 GB version and in 32 GB version. There is no memory card expansion unfortunately.
Mi 4i is powered by Snapdragon 615 SoC which comprises of a Quad Core 1.7 GHz Cortex A53 and a Quad Core 1.0 GHz Cortex A53 CPU. The RAM on board is 2 GB.
Rear Camera of the Xiaomi MI 4i is 13 MP which is capable of shooting videos in 1080 P, while the front facing camera is a 5 MP unit.
The battery is a non removable 3120 mAh which easily gets you through the day.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB
1. Does this phone support Reliance Jio network?
Ans: Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB supports 4G but not VoLTE. Hence to use Jio network you will be needed to install the Jio 4G Voice app to make voice calls.
2. What type of charging connector do I need?
Video About Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB
Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 32GB Memory Price In India
- Google Mobile Phones Price
- Vivo Mobile Phones Price In India
Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB Ratings
Articles Related to Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB
- Leak: Xiaomi Mi 5C to Come With Pinecone V670 Chipset And No Home ButtonRead More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Moto M With Full Metal Design Launched In India Starting At Rs 15,999Read More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
Talk about Xiaomi Mi4i 32GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.