- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi5Rs. 22,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto X StyleRs. 22,49994Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le Max 2Rs. 17,49992Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 PlusRs. 17,99992Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy On NxtRs. 18,49091Value For Money Score
- Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE552KL)Rs. 21,10091Value For Money Score
- We LoveLG G4 Dual SimRs. 19,99990Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Xiaomi Mi5 4GB/64GB
- Bright and sharp Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Powerful chip with 4GB RAM gives excellent overall performance
- Powerful 16MP camera with OIS can record videos up to 4k
- Gorgeous design with Glass on front and back of the phone and Metal sides
- Decent battery life with USB Type-C port that also supports Quick Charge 3.0
- No option to expand storage
- Slightly bloated MIUI
- Delayed or no Android software updates
Xiaomi Mi5 4GB/64GB Full Features & Specifications
Display 8 /10
1920 x 1080 pixels
Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Chipset 10 /10
Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
Camera 9 /10
Rear Camera Resolution
Front Camera Resolution
Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face/Smile Detection, Panorama, HDR
Video Recording Resolution
4K Video Recording (2160p)
Autofocus, Dual Tone LED Flash
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
USB Connector Type
USB Type C
Fingerprint Scanner, InfraRed (IR) Blaster, GPS
144.50 x 69.20 x 7.25
4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, VoLTE (Works with Jio)
Storage 8 /10
Approx. User Available Storage
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
SIM 1 Details
4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM
SIM 2 Details
4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM
Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)
Battery 7 /10
Yes, Quick Charge 3.0
Xiaomi Mi5 4GB/64GB Features
Xiaomi after the huge success of it’s Mi4, is back with the successor. The Mi5 is refreshed in all aspects, from a new and fresh design to specifications within the beautiful body. The brand much known for delivering best in class specifications and quality for bare minimum price, looks like it has done it again with the Mi5.
Here are the specifications for Xiaomi Mi5:
The device sports a 5.15 inch display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, giving it a pixel density of 428PPI.
Below it’s brilliant display lies the home button that is equipped with fingerprint sensor and there is also an IR Blaster on top of the device.
The phone has a good build quality as well, making it feel premium the Mi5 has glass on the front and back of the device with metal sides.
In terms of performance, the Xiaomi Mi5 rocks the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad Core SOC clocked at 1.8GHz.
The phone comes in two variants viz. one with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, whereas the other with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Unfortunately, the phone does not accept a MicroSD card for storage expansion.
Talking about the camera, the Mi 5 has a 16MP rear camera, that can record videos up to 4k. The camera also features OIS and has a Dual Tone LED Flash.
On the front, the phone is said to have a 4 Ultra-Pixel (UP) camera sensor for selfies.
Xiaomi Mi5 will be running on Android Marshmallow (6.0) out of the box with Xiaomi’s MIUI 7 on top.
The phone accepts Dual Nano SIMs and both are 4G enabled with VoLTE support.
Running everything, the device is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery which does support Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
Xiaomi Mi5 4GB/64GB Video Review
Xiaomi Mi5 4GB/64GB Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price In India
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price In India
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price
- Best Phones for Pokemon Go Price In India
Articles Related to Xiaomi Mi5 4GB/64GB
- Leaked! Xiaomi Mi 5c With 5.5-inch Display May Launch on November 30th - Pric...Read More
- Honor 6S Images Leaked Online, May Feature Snapdragon 435Read More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Fingerprint Scanners: Are They Worth It? - PricebabaRead More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Vivo V5 With 20-Megapixel Selfie Camera Launched in IndiaRead More
- Hyve Pryme With 5.7-Inch Display, Deca-Core Processor LaunchedRead More
- Zopo Color F2 Multi-Function Fingerprint Scanner Launched In IndiaRead More
- Reliance Retail's LYF 8 With 4G VoLTE Phone Launched In IndiaRead More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
Talk about Xiaomi Mi5 4GB/64GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.