By PriceView All Mobiles
By PriceView All Laptops
By PriceView All Tablets
By PriceView All Smartwatches
By PriceView All Televisions
By PriceView All Refrigerators
By PriceView All Microwaves
By PriceView All Washing Machines
Xiaomi Mi Note is currently not available. See similar options.
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,5997%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 32,4902%95Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,49995Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le 2 64GBRs. 13,9993%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
We are unable to find prices at any of our partner stores for this :(
Xiaomi Mi Note Full Features & Specifications
Note: Scores are assigned in comparison to similarly priced products
Model Name: Mi Note
1920 x 1080 pixels
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
Video Recording Resolution
Full HD Video Recording (1080p)
Autofocus, LED Flash
Android 4.4 KitKat
OS Upgradable To
USB Connector Type
GPS, FM Radio
155.1 x 77.6 x 7
4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth
Approx. User Available Storage
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
Micro SIM, Nano SIM
SIM 1 Details
4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM
SIM 2 Details
4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM
Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)
Xiaomi Mi Note Features
Mi Note is a phablet from the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi. This phone directly competes against Samsungs Galaxy Note 3 with nearly same specifications. The Mi Note will be capable to do more than just average tasks. What sets it apart from the Galaxy Note series is the Dual SIM capabilities. It offers flagship level specifications.
- A huge 5.7 inches display with 1080p resolution is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 and has a pixel density of 387 PPI. This display is great for almost any practical usage. Even the back of this device is protected by Gorilla Glass.
- A 13MP shooter with optical image stabilization ensures you to click great, blur-free, high quality pictures. Dual LED flash will give you a well color balanced shot when you use the flash light. You can record even in 4K. Front camera is a 4MP unit that has few tricks that we saw on the HTCs flagship phones. 2 Ultrapixel pixel will ensure top notch quality selfies.
- 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor means performance on the Mi Note wont disappoint and with 3GB of RAM, youd need to have enough applications running in the background to make this phone lag. With Adreno 330 GPU powering the graphics, expect this phone to run graphic intensive games.
- The only thing that disappoints is that it comes with 16GB of on board storage and there is no SD card expansion slot. You will be stuck with 11GB of user available storage.
- It comes with Fast Battery Charging technology that charges battery to 60% in 30 minutes.
- Taking advantage of the huge sized body, the battery on the Mi Note is rated at 3000mAh.
- It will be available in either black or white.
Xiaomi Mi Note Video Review
Xiaomi Mi Note Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Invalid Email ID
Great! Don't forget to click the confirmation link sent to your email.
Related Price Lists
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price
- Selfie Mobile Phones Price In India
- Hyundai Mobile Phones Price
- Oppo Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to Xiaomi Mi Note
- Leaked! Xiaomi Mi 5c With 5.5-inch Display May Launch on November 30th - Pric...Read More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- HTC Desire 10 Pro To Launch In India This Thursday - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Oppo F1s Now Upgraded To 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage - PricebabaRead More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Water 11 Review: Is It Worth Buying A Rs 7,000 LYF Phone - Pricebaba.com ...Read More
- Huawei Launches Honor 6X With Dual Rear Camera Setup - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Launched In India For Rs 18,490Read More
- Gionee P7 Max With 3GB RAM Launched in India for Rs 13,999 - PricebabaRead More
Recently Viewed Products
Talk about Xiaomi Mi Note, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.
Report an error on this page