- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 16,9005%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,99995Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 32,4902%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 11,99995Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,49995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Gold A300Rs. 6,00095Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Full Features & Specifications
1280 x 720 pixels
Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, Panorama
Video Recording Resolution
Full HD Video Recording (1080p)
Autofocus, LED Flash
Android 5.1 Lollipop
USB Connector Type
Fingerprint Scanner, GPS, FM Radio
139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5
4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth
Approx. User Available Storage
Maximum Card Slot Capacity
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
Micro SIM, Nano SIM
Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Features
Xiaomi produced Redmi 3 Pro is a stylish and sleek smartphone that comes with fingerprint reader and has a fast CPU that allows speedy downloads with 4G connectivity.
Display and Design:
The phone has a 5 inch touchscreen display with resolution at 1280 x 720 pixels and it has a pixel density of 294PPI. The mobile has a Super IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors. The phone weighs around 144 grams. It is available in Dark Gray, Silver, and Gold colors and comes in size dimensions of 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5 mm.
Hardware & Features:
The Redmi 3 Pro mobile is powered by a high speed octa-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon processor and comes with a 3GB Snapdragon RAM. The phone runs on Android 5.1 version (Lollipop). On its home screen display, the phone has more of interactive options to explore than installed on any other Android phone.
Camera & Storage:
The Redmi 3 Pro mobile offers a primary camera of 13MP that takes sharp pictures and a front camera of 5MP for selfie shooters. It has an internal storage of 32GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with SD card.
Battery & Connectivity:
The Redmi 3 Pro has a non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery. The phone offers dual SIM (micro-SIM/nano-SIM, dual stand-by) and both slots support 3G and 4G SIMs. It comes with multiple sensors that include fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light, and accelerometer. Connectivity is possible through Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM, and USB support are present.
Other mobile phones that come with almost comparable features in market include LeEco Le 2 and Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus but the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro phone still stays ahead of these in its battery capacity, memory expansion and digital zoom.
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With Long Battery Life Price In India
- Samsung 3GB RAM Mobile Phones Price
- LeEco Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
- Leaked! Xiaomi Mi 5c With 5.5-inch Display May Launch on November 30th - Pric...Read More
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Launched In China With Dual Sided Curved Display - Pricebaba...Read More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- Honor 6S Images Leaked Online, May Feature Snapdragon 435Read More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Fingerprint Scanners: Are They Worth It? - PricebabaRead More
- HTC Desire 10 Pro To Launch In India This Thursday - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Oppo F1s Now Upgraded To 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage - PricebabaRead More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Zopo Color F2 Multi-Function Fingerprint Scanner Launched In IndiaRead More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
Talk about Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.