- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,99914%95Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 5,69914%95Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 7,99995Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 5Rs. 7,49916%92Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 5 LiteRs. 6,09922%90Value For Money Score
- Yu Yureka PlusRs. 6,48910%90Value For Money Score
- We LoveMicromax Canvas Xpress 4GRs. 5,99989Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Unite 4 PlusRs. 7,77788Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- Very impressive battery life
- Bright and sharp display with 294PPI
- Handy form factor and good build quality
- Rear and front cameras take good pictures compared to others
- Latest Android Marshmallow based MIUI
- 2GB of RAM might max out, thanks to the heavily skinned UI from Xiaomi
- Usability of either Dual SIMs or a Single SIM with a MicroSD card (Hybrid slot) can disappoint some
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Full Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Features
Xiaomi's Redmi 2 and the Redmi 2 Prime has been a huge hit in the Indian market and one of the major reason it being this hit is Xiaomi's pricing strategy. The features and specs then offered with the two phones were an absolute value for money for the price it was offered at. Following the similar trend, Xiaomi this year is back with the two devices Xiaomi Redmi 3s and the Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime. Again these phones offer great value for money and have a price difference of Rs. 2000, however the extra amount is totally worth it as the expensive Redmi 3s Prime features a fingerprint scanner and an extra GB of RAM.
Display and Design
Even the display size of the device is rarely found these days at 5 inch, it is great for one hand usage. The resolution of the display is 1280x720 pixels (HD) which gives it a pixel density of 294PPI which does sound sharp enough and on the display we do not get any sort of protection. The phone looks good and well build to not make any creaking sound and has a similar design to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Hardware and Features
Inside Xiaomi Redmi 3s runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa Core chipset that is clocked at 1.4Ghz and paired along is 2GB of RAM. The device should perform well for most of the tasks however just 2GB of RAM might be a bit constraining to some with heavy usage and MIUI's heavy skinning. The phone also features an IR blaster which acts as a remote to most of the home appliances.
Camera and Battery
The Redmi 3s has got a 13MP sensor on the rear that is capable of recording Full HD (1080p) videos whereas on the front lies a 5MP shooter. The rear sensor also features Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) and there is also an LED Flash to help take pictures in light conditions. The battery of the device is yet another excellent feature to have but the charging time is quite more despite being said to have fast charging. Thanks to the massive 4100mah battery unit sealed inside the device, the Redmi 3s delivers impressive battery backup.
Connectivity and Storage
Xiaomi Redmi 3s is a 4G LTE enabled device and also supports VoLTE. Even though it is a Dual SIM device only the first SIM supports VoLTE and the second slot is Hybrid, meaning it will either accept the second SIM or you can use the slot expand storage on the phone to up to 128GB via a MicroSD card.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Video Review
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With Long Battery Life Price In India
- Vodafone Mobile Phones In India Price
- Gfive Mobile Phones In India Price In India
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Ratings
Talk about Xiaomi Redmi 3S, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.