Quick Review of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)
- Powerful Processor bundled with 2GB of RAM
- Well calibrated, Crisp, Full HD Display
- Fingerprint scanner makes it convenient to lock phone and apps
- Good battery life (4050mAh) and Quick Charging
- Well Built Metal Unibody
- MIUI may not be to everyone's liking
- Flash Sale model makes it extremely hard to buy this phone
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) Full Features & Specifications
|Display 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||401 PPI|
|Chipset 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 10 /10|
|RAM||2GB 7 /10|
|Camera 10 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||16MP 10 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face/Smile Detection, HDR, Panorama|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), Dual Tone LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|OS Detail||MIUI 7|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 6.0|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, InfraRed (IR) Blaster, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||150 x 76 x 9|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Color||Silver, Grey, Gold|
|Build Material||Metal Unibody|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||16GB 8 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||12.48GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM, Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||Yes|
|Battery 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, Fast Charging|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) Price in India
- The best price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) is Rs. 9,999 at Snapdeal in India on 9th December 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 3,000 on this purchase.
- Currently Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) is in stock across 4 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) price at Amazon.in||Rs. 9,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) price at Snapdeal||Rs. 9,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) price at eBay||Rs. 10,989|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) price at Quikr||Rs. 8,999|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) Features
Xiaomi, very well known for delivering smartphones with top notch specs at very competitive prices has done it again with it’s Redmi Note 3. The device features all metal unibody design which does feel very premium in hands and good to hold.
In terms of performance, the phone rocks a Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor clocked at 1.8 GHz. In terms of RAM the device is available in two options viz. 2GB RAM that has 16GB internal storage and 3GB RAM variant that comes with 32GB internal storage and the storage is expandable up to 32GB via a MicroSD card.
Up front is a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920x1080 resolution) IPS LCD display that gives it a pixel density of 401PPI which does sound very sharp and you should not see any pixelation. The rear sports a good 16MP camera that can record videos up to 1080p and has some features like Face/Smile detection, HDR and so on from the software end of the device. Also beneath the rear camera lies a fingerprint sensor. Camera on the front is a 5MP shooter for those quick selfies.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is powered by a 4050mAh non-removable battery and supports Dual Micro+Nano SIMs and supports 4G with VoLTE. The phone runs on MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop (5.1) and is available in three colors, Gold, Grey and Silver.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does the Redmi Note 3 support Reliance Jio network?
- Yes, the phone does support 4G LTE with VoLTE and can be used with the Reliance Jio SIM.
2. Will this phone support my existing Nano SIM card?
- Yes, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will accept your existing Nano SIM card. However, the other slot will accept Micro SIM only.
3. What type or charging connector do I need? How much time does it take to charge?
- The device has a Micro USB port for charging and data syncing. With the supplied charger, Redmi Note 3 takes around 3 hours to full charge.
4. Is this a good phone for gaming?
- Yes, for the price it is an excellent phone for gaming. It should run games from all major publishers flawlessly.
5. Will this get further software updates of Android?
- Looking at the past, Xiaomi is not good with providing Android version software updates but focuses more on the their own MIUI skin over Android. Thus, the phone is not expected to receive Android Nougat or later updates.
6. Is the after sales service reliable? Should I buy extended warranty?
- Over the years, after sales service of Xiaomi has improved and now covers most part of India when it comes to service centers. Additionally, you may also go for their accidental warranty that also includes free pick and drop. Accidental warranty is only available when you make the purchase from Xiaomi's official site www.mi.com.
7. What comes in the box?
- Box of the Redmi Note 3 contains of the device itself, a wall charger, data syncing cable and a SIM ejector pin. Unfortunately, earphones are not bundled with the phone.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) Video Review
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Huawei Mobile Phones Price
- iBall Mobile Phones Price In India
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB) Ratings
Articles Related to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)
- Don't Want Lenovo K6 Power? Here Are Some Alternatives!Read More
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale Is Back, Here Are The Best Smartphones Deals...Read More
- Leaked! Xiaomi Mi 5c With 5.5-inch Display May Launch on November 30th - Pric...Read More
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Launched In China With Dual Sided Curved Display - Pricebaba...Read More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- Honor 6S Images Leaked Online, May Feature Snapdragon 435Read More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Fingerprint Scanners: Are They Worth It? - PricebabaRead More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Zopo Color F2 Multi-Function Fingerprint Scanner Launched In IndiaRead More
Similar to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,499 ▴ 6%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 1SRs. 9,999 ▾ 9%90 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GBRs. 8,49990 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 6 ProRs. 9,99989 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo K3 NoteRs. 8,29988 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K4 NoteRs. 10,979 ▴ 2%87 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto G4Rs. 10,499 ▾ 16%87 Value For Money Score
- Coolpad Note 5Rs. 10,99987 Value For Money Score
Talk about Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB), ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.