Quick Review of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB)
- Magnificent battery performance
- Decent cameras on either sides
- Build quality feels solid
- Soon to receive Android Nougat
- Hybrid second slot
- Bloated MIUI 8
- 2GB RAM might cause some performance issues at times
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB) Full Features & Specifications
|Display 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||401 PPI|
|Chipset 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 9 /10|
|RAM||2GB 8 /10|
|Camera 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 9 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), Dual Tone LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|OS Detail||MIUI 8|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 7.0|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, InfraRed (IR) Blaster, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||151 x 76 x 8.4|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Color||Black, Gold, Dark Gray|
|Build Material||Metal Unibody|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||32GB 9 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||128GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM, Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||Yes|
|Battery 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB) Price in India
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB) price at eBay||Rs. 11,150|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB) Features
Redmi Note 4 is the latest member of Xiaomi’s Redmi series succeeding the Redmi Note 3. The phone comes with a well build aluminium unibody. The Redmi Note 3 sold in huge numbers and Xiaomi is expecting the Redmi Note 4 to repeat history.
The Redmi Note 4 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by one of the most power efficient processor, the Snapdragon 625. This particular Redmi Note 4 comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage which is further expandable up to 128GB with a MicroSD card.
The Redmi Note 4 packs in a 4100mAh battery which is huge for a device such size. Thanks to the latest 14nm FinFET technology which is being used in Snapdragon 625 processor, the Redmi Note 4 is capable of providing long lasting battery backup. The Redmi Note 4 also house an IR (Infrared) sensor which lets you control your home appliances such as Television and AC.
The Redmi Note 4 features a 13MP rear camera with a dual-tone LED flash and PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus). On the front, it features a 5MP snapper for capturing selfies. The Redmi Note 4 is a dual SIM phone with a hybrid SIM slot and supports 4G VoLTE. Talking about connectivity, the phone ships with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and microUSB 2.0 port.
The phone runs on MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is upgradable to Android Nougat (7.0). It is available in three colors - Gold, Grey and Black. It is also the cheapest phone with Snapdragon 625 processor, which is famous for providing a magnificent battery performance. Other smartphone which are powered by the same processor are Lenovo P2, Moto Z Play, and Asus ZenFone 3.
Also, click on comparison links below to find out how its stands against other smartphones.
Video About Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB) Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price In India
- Chilli Phones Price
- Kult Mobile Phones Price In India
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB) Ratings
- battery backup
- huge space
- lags a little.
- it never lags
- It has a inbuilt app lock feature.
- it has a good ram and storage
- Good Battery Life
- Camera can be more better
- Good battery
- Phone hangs frequently
- early period of usage was awesome
- gets damaged very fast
- low battery life.
- hangs a lot while using
- Its best for selfies & photography. Battery life is good & lasts up for 2 to more days without use.
- No cons its good
- Long lasting battery backup
- Good rear camera
- Phone hangs when used with some apps
Articles Related to Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB)
- MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 released in IndiaRead More
- Redmi Note 4 Matte Black Will Go On Sale On 1st of MarchRead More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 To Launch In India On January 19?Read More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Reportedly Certified; Suggests MediaTek Helio X20Read More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Rumoured With 4GB RAM & Snapdragon 653 ChipsetRead More
- Redmi Note 4 vs Moto G4 Plus: The Battle of Budget PhonesRead More
- Xiaomi Confirms New Redmi Note 4 Coming Soon to IndiaRead More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Now Available In Two New Colour OptionsRead More
- Report: Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 4 in India soon - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Redmi Note 4 vs Redmi Note 3: Which Note To Pick?Read More
- Xiaomi Mi5s Review: Can It Slay The OnePlus 3T? - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Leaked! Xiaomi Mi 5c With 5.5-inch Display May Launch on November 30th - Pric...Read More
Similar to Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB)
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 11,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveCoolpad Cool 1Rs. 10,999 ▾ 21%94 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus 16GBRs. 11,50093 Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB)Rs. 10,590 ▾ 8%92 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (3GB)Rs. 11,49992 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto G5Rs. 11,99991 Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 10,299 ▴ 6%91 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo K6 PowerRs. 9,99990 Value For Money Score
Talk about Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB), ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.