Quick Review of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB)
- Magnificent battery performance
- Decent cameras on either sides
- Build quality feels solid
- Overall performance of the device is eminent
- Soon to receive Android Nougat
- Hybrid second slot
- Bloated MIUI 8
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB) Full Features & Specifications
|Display 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||401 PPI|
|Chipset 10 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 9 /10|
|RAM||3GB 8 /10|
|Camera 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 9 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), Dual Tone LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|OS Detail||MIUI 8|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 7.0|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, InfraRed (IR) Blaster, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||151 x 76 x 8.4|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Color||Gold, Black, Dark Gray|
|Build Material||Metal Unibody|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||32GB 9 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||128GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM, Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||Yes|
|Battery 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB) Price in India
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB) price at eBay||Rs. 11,493|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB) price at Shopclues||Rs. 11,999|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB) Features
Redmi Note 4 is latest member of Xiaomi’s Redmi series succeeding the Redmi Note 3. The phone comes with a well build aluminium unibody. The Redmi Note 3 sold in huge numbers and Xiaomi is expecting the Redmi Note 4 to repeat history.
The Redmi Note 4 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by one of the most power efficient processor, the Snapdragon 625. This particular Redmi Note 4 comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage which is further expandable up to 128GB with a MicroSD card.
The Redmi Note 4 packs in a 4100mAh battery which is huge for a device such size. Thanks to the latest 10nm FinFET technology which is being used in Snapdragon 625 processor, the Redmi Note 4 is capable of providing long lasting battery backup. The Redmi Note 4 also house an IR (Infrared) sensor which lets you control your home appliances such as Television and AC.
The Redmi Note 4 features a 13MP rear camera with a dual-tone LED flash and PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus). On the front, it features a 5MP snapper for capturing selfies. The Redmi Note 4 is a dual SIM phone with a hybrid SIM slot and supports 4G VoLTE. Talking about connectivity, the phone ships with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and microUSB 2.0 port.
The phone runs on MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is upgradable to Android Nougat (7.0). It is available in three colors - Gold, Grey and Black. It is also the cheapest phone with Snapdragon 625 processor, which is famous for providing a magnificent battery performance. Other smartphone which are powered by the same processor are Lenovo P2, Moto Z Play, and Asus ZenFone 3.
Also, click on comparison links below to find out how its stands against other smartphones.
Video About Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB) Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Xiaomi Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- QiKU Mobile Phones Price
- TCL Mobile Phones Price In India
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB) Ratings
- It's battery life, LCD display, sound quality n everything damn feature is so good that u couldn't resist to buy this mobile
- Camera quality is a bit low as compared to other devices
- Long battery life and camera clearity is awesome.the phone also run smoothly with heating.
- I don't find any cons for this phone .it is best at this price.
- Phenomenal battery. Lasts 50hrs easily in 100% charge while I use music, whatsapp, FB, browsing, Saavn and few other apps everyday.
- Lovely back-camera and panorama mode. Very clear images.
- Body is brilliant and sized well, similar to OnePlus 3.
- Super smooth, never hangs (so far).
- Excellent speakers and sound quality.
- No screen protection included, need to buy separately.
- MIUI is not the best for me, having used other Android phones before.
- All apps do not close in one click, somehow background apps need to be individually closed down.
- Front-camera is slightly unclear and does not support flash.
- Octa core,clock speed of 2.01ghz,4100 mah battery,full HD screen,CMOS camera technology
- Hybrid simslot
- battery performance is good
- Camera is Decent
- Quality of hardware.
- Hybrid sim slot.
Articles Related to Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB)
- Redmi Note 4 Matte Black Will Go On Sale On 1st of MarchRead More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched in India; Price Starts At Rs 9,999Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Xiaomi Mi5s Review: Can It Slay The OnePlus 3T? - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Leaked! Xiaomi Mi 5c With 5.5-inch Display May Launch on November 30th - Pric...Read More
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Launched In China With Dual Sided Curved Display - Pricebaba...Read More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Vivo V5 Plus With Dual Front Camera Release Date in India: January 23Read More
- Gionee P8 Max To Be Launched In India Soon - PriceBabaRead More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- CES 2017: Asus Likely To Launch Two New Phones On January 4thRead More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
Similar to Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB/32GB)
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,680 ▾ 12%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 11,99995 Value For Money Score
- LG Tribute LS660Rs. 10,55995 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus 16GBRs. 11,99993 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (3GB)Rs. 11,99992 Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 4 (2GB/32GB)Rs. 10,499 ▾ 6%91 Value For Money Score
- Coolpad Note 5Rs. 10,99990 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo K6 PowerRs. 9,990 ▾ 14%90 Value For Money Score