- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,5997%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 32,4902%95Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,49910%95Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le 2 64GBRs. 12,00012%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
Xolo Era 2 Full Features & Specifications
854 x 480 pixels
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
USB Connector Type
GPS, FM Radio
4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)
Approx. User Available Storage
Maximum Card Slot Capacity
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
Mini (Normal) SIM
Xolo Era 2 Features
Xolo Era 2 is a dual SIM device that was launched in October 2016. Metallic finish, 16M colours, 30% brighter display, rear camera with Big Pixel Technology and 4P Largan Lens are its major highlights.
Display and Design:
Xolo Era 2 comes with 5 inch LCD touchscreen HD IPS capacitive display, multi touch facility 854 x 480 pixels resolution and 195PPI pixel density. It is available in Black, Nile Blue and Pyramid Gold colours. It has a dimension of 146.5 x 73 x 9.2 mm and its weight is 145 grams.
Hardware and Features:
This dual SIM device comes with 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Applications like Google Talk, Twitter, Facebook chat, YouTube, Gmail, Google Search, Google+ and WhatsApp are pre-installed. Proximity sensor, accelerometer and light sensor are in-built. It supports MPEG4, H263, H.264, MP4 video formats and MP3, MIDI, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WAV, AAC audio formats. It has FM radio and GPS.
Camera and Storage:
Xolo Era 2 is built with 5MP rear and 5MP front camera with LED flash. Other camera features include slow motion video, time lapse video, face beauty mode and Live Photos. It has an internal storage of 8GB that can be expanded up to 32GB by using a micro SD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
This dual SIM device is loaded with 2350mAh removable Li-ion battery. Users can enjoy connectivity through 4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and VoLTE (Works with Jio).
Xolo Era 2 faces competition from Yu Yunique Plus and Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Q385. Micromax Canvas Spark 3 has a bigger screen, higher battery capacity, better rear camera and higher pixel density than Xolo Era 2. Yu Yunique Plus has smaller screen, slower processor, better rear camera, lesser battery capacity and lower front camera than Xolo Era 2.
Articles Related to Xolo Era 2
- Xolo Era 2 With 4G VoLTE Launched In India For Rs 4,499Read More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Reliance Retail's LYF 8 With 4G VoLTE Phone Launched In IndiaRead More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LeEco Le X850 Got Certified By TENAA, Features Dual Rear Camera Setup - Price...Read More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Micromax Canvas Spark 4G Launched At Rs 4,999 - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Asus Zenfone 3 Laser With 4GB RAM Costs Rs 18,999 in India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Spotted On Geekbench, Specs Revealed - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
Talk about Xolo Era 2, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.