- Micromax Canvas Unite 4 PlusRs. 5,995 ▾ 23%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMicromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,59988 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352Rs. 5,490 ▾ 8%88 Value For Money Score
- Yu Yureka PlusRs. 5,999 ▾ 7%84 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Hue 2 A316Rs. 5,290 ▾ 15%83 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas XP 4GRs. 6,49983 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455Rs. 6,49983 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 4,999 ▾ 17%82 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Xolo Era 4K
- Exceptional battery life
- Compact design with a good build quality and reassuring feel
- Mostly stock Android UI
- Air shuffle lets you use proximity sensor to change songs or radio channels
- Comes pre-loaded with a ton of bloatware
- Internal memory to the user is very low
- The back panel is prone to picking up scratches
- Highly reflective display which can be a little difficult to read in direct sunlight
Xolo Era 4K Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Pixel Density||294 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 7 /10|
|Processor||MediaTek MT6735P 7 /10|
|RAM||2GB 7 /10|
|Camera 8 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8MP 7 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face/Smile Detection, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Dual LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||143 x 71.8 × 9.2|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Color||Dark Blue, White|
|Storage 7 /10|
|Internal Storage||8GB 6 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||5.31GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 8 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Xolo Era 4K Features
Xolo Era 4K was launched in February 2016 and was one of the few smartphones in its price category to boast a near stock Android experience. The USP of the phone is its battery and it is one of the best phones when it comes to power backup under the range of Rs 10,000. The Xolo Era 4K also boasts of interesting hardware specs, they are detailed below:
- The screen on the Xolo Era 4K is a 5 inch IPS panel with a resolution of 1280x720. This gives the phone a pixel density of 294 PPI, which is adequate in the price range.
- Powering the device is a MediaTek MT6753 SoC, the same chipset that has been used in several phones in the competition including the InFocus Bingo 50.
- The is 2GB RAM to help you breeze through your multitasking needs. Internal storage is 8GB, and you do have an option of expanding the same via a MicroSD card. The phone supports external MicroSD card up to 32GB.
- The rear camera is 8 MP while the front facing camera on the device is 5 MP. There is a flash light included too.
- On the software front, the Xolo Era 4K comes with Android 5.1 out of the box.
- The Xolo Era 4K is a dual SIM phone and comes with other connectivity options including WiFi, Bluetooth, FM and OTG.
- The Era 4K is available in both, blue and white colors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Xolo Era 4K
1.Does the Xolo Era 4K work with Reliance Jio Network?
Ans: No, the Xolo Era 4K does not support VoLTE feature and only 4G works when utilizing Jio network.
2.Can this phone's memory be expanded?
Ans: Yes, this phone's memory can be expanded by an additional 32GB using a Micro SD card.
3.Is the battery removable?
Ans: No, the battery on the phone is non-removable.
4.Will this support my Nano SIM card?
Ans: No, the Xolo Era 4K has a Micro SIM slot.
5.How is the camera performance for this phone?
Ans: The phone has a 8-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel selfie camera on the front. The camera has an average performance for the price range. It is enabled with Dual LED Flash which provides good image quality in low light conditions.
6.What is the internal storage size available to install apps?
Ans: The phone has approximately 5.31 GB of User Available Internal Storage to install apps.
7.What type or charging connector do I need?
Ans: The Xolo Era 4K uses a MicroUSB connector and will work well with your existing MicroUSB cables.
8.Does this phone have a hybrid SIM slot?
Ans: No, the Xolo Era 4K does not have a hybrid SIM slot.
Xolo Era 4K Video Review
Xolo Era 4K Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With Long Battery Life Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- Sony Mobile Phones Price
- Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 30,000 Price In India
Xolo Era 4K Ratings
Articles Related to Xolo Era 4K
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Gionee P8 Max To Be Launched In India Soon - PriceBabaRead More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
- Karbonn K9 Smart 4G With 5-inch Display Launched For Rs 4,777Read More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
- Zen Cinemax Click With 4G VoLTE Launched in India For Rs 6190Read More
- Reliance Jio Booster Pack Offers 1GB 4G LTE Data For Rs 51Read More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
Talk about Xolo Era 4K, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.