- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 11,999 ▴ 14%95 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 5Rs. 7,649 ▾ 14%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeRs. 47,000 ▾ 6%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 17,499 ▾ 13%95 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Q385Rs. 3,999 ▾ 7%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveCoolpad Cool 1Rs. 13,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7Rs. 38,990 ▾ 7%95 Value For Money Score
Xolo Q700 Full Features & Specifications
|Screen Size||4.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||960 x 540 pixels|
|Pixel Density||244.8 PPI|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||1MP|
|Camera Details||Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Image Stabilization, HDR, Panorama|
|Video Recording Resolution||HD Video Recording (720p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Detail||Android (4.2)|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Dimensions (mm)||135.8 x 67.5 x 10.2|
|Connectivity||3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Mini (Normal) SIM|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Xolo Q700 Features
Xolo Q700 is a budget Android phone, which was announced in May 2013. The phone came out at a time, when not many believed that it was possible to have good value for money budget devices, until an year later the Motorola Moto E was announced, which challenged the belief. The phone came in with modest specs, the sorts that perhaps the most rock bottom budget phones feature three years later.
Details of the hardware specifications are as follows:
- The Xolo Q700 comes with a 4.5 inch IPS display with a resolution of 540x960 pixels. This gives the device, a density of 245 PPI.
- Powering the phone is a 1.2GHz quad-core MTK6589W chipset.
- As far as the memory goes, you have 1 GB RAM and 4GB internal memory. You can expand the memory thanks to the MicroSD expansion slot.
- On the camera front, you get a 5MP rear sensor while the front facing camera is .3MP.
- The Xolo Q700 was launched with Android 4.2 out of the box.
- The battery is 2400 mAh battery. The good thing with the battery is the fact that it is user removable.
- On the connectivity front, you get WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS as well as 3G. You have two regular SIM slots, both GSM.
- At 151 grams, the Xolo Q700 is a tad heavy for a phone that has 135.80 x 67.50 x 10.20 dimensions.
Xolo Q700 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- Android Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price
- Xolo Mobile Phones Price In India
- Small Screen Mobile Phones Price
- MediaTek Mobile Phones Price In India
- TP-LINK Mobile Phones Price
- 4G Mobile Phones Under Rs 15000 Price In India
Articles Related to Xolo Q700
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Xolo Era 2X With 4G VoLTE & Fingerprint Scanner Launched In IndiaRead More
- Xolo Era 2 With 4G VoLTE Launched In India For Rs 4,499Read More
- Huawei P8 Lite (2017) With 3GB RAM AnnouncedRead More
- HTC U Ultra And U Play Coming To India Soon - PricebabaRead More
- New Video Leak Reveals Both Variants Of The Nokia 8Read More
- Huawei P10 Flagship Smartphone Likely to Launch on February 26Read More
- Motorola To Hold An Event At MWC, Likely To Launch Moto G5 SeriesRead More
Talk about Xolo Q700, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.