- Apple iPad Mini 2 Retina WiFi 4G 16GBRs. 29,61835%95Value For Money Score
- iKall IK2Rs. 3,78095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (256GB/4G)Rs. 73,60095Value For Money Score
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (i7/8GB/256GB)Rs. 1,44,99095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (32GB/4G)Rs. 46,56895Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular 256GBRs. 80,9006%95Value For Money Score
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (256GB)Rs. 1,20,99095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (128GB/WiFi)Rs. 53,3337%95Value For Money Score
Xolo Win Tablet Full Specifications
Xolo Win Tablet Features
The Xolo Win Tablet is a 10.1 inch tablet. It has an LCD display bearing a 1366 x 768 pixels resolution, that translates to a pixel density of 155.2PPI. This tablet has a AMD A4-1200 chipset which houses a unknown processor. It is clocked at 1GHz and is coupled with 2GB of RAM. It runs on the Windows operating system. Details about the OS that it ships with are: Windows Phone 8.1.
The internal storage of Xolo Win Tablet is 32GB. If you're wondering about the ability to expand storage via a microSD card slot, the answer is No.
The resolution of the rear camera is 2MP, whereas the resolution of the front camera is 1MP. The video recording capability of the camera is unknown.
In terms of connectivity, the Xolo Win Tablet supports the following: WiFi. For charging and data transfer, this device sports a Micro USB connector. To connect headphones or speaker to this tablet, the port is 3.5mm.
The dimensions of this tab are 266 x 167.8 x 12 millimeters, while its weight is 750grams. Powering this tablet is a Lithium-ion (Li-ion) type battery and its capacity is 3550mAh. Lastly, No is the answer to the question "Does this tablet have a calling facility?".
Lastly, the lowest price of Xolo Win Tablet is in India today.
Xolo Win Tablet Video Review
Xolo Win Tablet Price History
Xolo Win Tablet Ratings
Talk about Xolo Win Tablet, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.