- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 11,66095Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 4,99995Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 7,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeRs. 45,0006%95Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 31,79995Value For Money Score
ZTE Axon 7 Full Specifications
ZTE Axon 7 Features
ZTE Axon 7 is a dual SIM device that was launched in June 2016. The phone has a sleek design, all metal unibody with CNC exactitude and diamond cut chamfered borders. It comes with a large storage capacity and a high end camera.
Display and Design:
ZTE Axon 7 comes with a touchscreen 2K WQHD AMOLED display of 5.5 inches, pixel density of 801PPI and a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. It measures 154 x 77 x 9.8 mm. Its weight is 175 grams. It is available in Ion Gold and Chromium Silver colours.
Hardware and Features:
ZTE Axon 7 comes with a powerful 2.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 graphics and 4GB RAM and it runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. FM Radio, GPS and Fingerprint scanner are in-built. Sensors are ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer.
Camera and Storage:
This dual SIM device packs a 20MP OIS primary camera with F1.8 aperture and an 8MP front camera with F2.2 aperture. Many features like autofocus, face detection, LED flash, geo-tagging, auto scene detection, voice capturing, touch focus, panorama, HDR are available. Users can record 4K videos at 2160p. ZTE Axon 7 is loaded with 64GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB through a microSD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
The ZTE Axon 7 is powered by 3140mAh Li-ion non-removable battery and fast charging feature. In 30 minutes, 83% charging gets completed through Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. It takes in two Nano-SIM cards. The connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 4G and NFC.
The ZTE Axon 7 can face competition fromHuawei Honor 7 as it is available at a similar price. However, ZTE Axon 7 has a larger screen, higher storage and smarter look which give it an edge over its competitor.
ZTE Axon 7 Video Review
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
- Smartphones With 16GB Internal Storage Price
- iBall Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to ZTE Axon 7
- LeEco Launches Le Pro 3 And Le S3 In The USA - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Water 4 Review: But Non-Expandable Storage Is A Bummer - PricebabaRead More
- InFocus Launches Epic 1 - Most Affordable 10-Core Processor Smartphone - Pric...Read More
- Pixel C & Nexus Users To Get Android 7.1 Nougat Beta Soon - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Xiaomi Mi MIX Unveiled With Borderless Display, Snapdragon 821 - PricebabaRead More
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale Is Back, Here Are The Best Smartphones Deals...Read More
- Meizu m3s With 4G VoLTE & Fingerprint Scanner Launched For Rs 7,999 - Priceba...Read More
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Now FCC Certified; Expected In April 2017 - Pricebab...Read More
- Enable The Fingerprint Scanner On Your Smartphone To Do Quick Actions - Price...Read More
Talk about ZTE Axon 7, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.