Apple Watch 38mm Full Features & Specifications
Display 10 /10
340 x 272 pixels
AMOLED, Force Touch
Water Resistant, Dust Resistant
IPX7 Certified Water Resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Heart Rate Monitor
Chipset 10 /10
Stainless Steel Case
Milanese Loop, Midnight Blue Modern Buckle
38.6 x 33.3 x 10.5
1 Year International
Input & Output
Battery 10 /10
Battery Life (Up to)
Wireless, Charging Dock
Apple Watch 38mm Features
While the Apple Watch Sport is the gateway in to the world of Apple Watches, think of the Apple Watch as the long beautiful gallery that leads you to the ultimate model of the Apple Watch, called the Apple Watch Edition. Strictly speaking, the Apple Watch is the intermediary between the Apple Watch Sport and Apple Watch Edition. The three mainly differ by the material of their dials, where the Apple Watch Sport uses Aluminium 7000 series, Apple Watch uses Stainless Steel, while the Apple Watch Edition uses 18K gold. The Apple Watch comes in a special variant too, called the Apple Watch Hermès which is a result of the collaboration between Hermes and Apple. The Hermes version, comes with Hermes engraved in stainless steel dial as well as special sets of bands including Single Tour, Double Tour and Cuff bands. The smaller 38 mm version comes with:
- The 38 mm version of the Apple Watch comes with a 1.5 inch Retina Display, with a Pixel Density of 290 PPI. The screen resolution of the device is 340x272.
- The display is protected by Sapphire crystal glass and just like the Apple Watch Sport, comes with Force Touch. There is also a jog dial and a physical hardware button for input entry.
- The Apple Watch is powered by the Apple S1 chipset and runs WatchOS.
- The back of the watch has a heart rate monitor and primarily is made out of ceramic.
- There is a microphone and speaker in built, which allows you to take and place a phone call directly from your watch.
- You will minimum need to have an iPhone 5 to be able to pair and run Apple Watch. It currently, does not support Android devices.
- The internal memory of the Apple Watch is 8GB and the RAM is 512GB.
- Just like the Sport variant, the Apple Watch is IP X7 certified, which means that it is water resistant up to 1 meter for a period of 30 seconds.
- Battery on the Apple Watch is 205 mAh, which generally needs to be charged at least once a day.
Just like the Apple Watch Sport, the Apple Watch features hot swappable bands. You have several options both in band material as well as the dial colours that you can pick to match your personality with the watch.
Apple Watch 38mm Video Review
Apple Watch 38mm Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- All Smartwatches Price
- Apple Smartwatches in India Price In India
- Smartwatches with Heart Rate Sensor Price
- Fossil Smartwatches Price In India
- Best Smart Watches Price
- Budget Smart Watches Price In India
- Pebble Smartwatches in India Price
- LG Smartwatches in India Price In India
- Smart Watches Under Rs 30,000 Price
- Alcatel Smartwatches In India Price In India
Articles Related to Apple Watch 38mm
- Apple Watch Series 2 Nike+ Edition to Launch on October 28th - PricebabaRead More
- Apple Watch Series 2 Nike+ Edition To Go On Sale in India on October 28th - P...Read More
- Apple MacBook Pro With Touch Bar Now Available In India - PricebabaRead More
- TomTom Adventurer Outdoor, Spark 3 Fitness Watch Launched In IndiaRead More
- All You Need To Know About Airtel And Jio Offer With iPhone 7 - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Apple To Unveil Next-Gen MacBooks On October 27th: ReportsRead More
- Misfit Phase Hybrid Smartwatch With Activity Tracking LaunchedRead More
- Google Pixel 32GB Write Speed Is 7X Faster Than iPhone 7 32GB - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Apple iPhone 7 32GB Has 8x Slower Storage Performance Than Bigger VariantsRead More
- Flipkart Launches Big Diwali Sale, Here Are The Best Deals For You - Pricebab...Read More
Apple Watch 38mm Ratings
Talk about Apple Watch 38mm, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.