Asus VivoWatch Full Features & Specifications
|Display 6 /10|
|Screen Size||1.28 inch|
|Screen Resolution||128 x 128 pixels|
|Screen Protection||Gorilla Glass 3|
|Resistance||Water Resistant, Dust Resistant|
|Resistance Details||IP67 water resistance, 1 meter of water for 30 minutes|
|Sensors||Ambient Light Sensor, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Dial Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1 Year India Warranty|
|Operating System||Android OS|
|Compatible with||Android, Apple iPhone|
|Compatibility Details||Android 4.3+, Apple iOS 8.1+|
|Wireless Connectivity||WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Input & Output|
|Battery 10 /10|
|Battery Life (Up to)||10 day(s)|
|Charging Method||Charging Dock|
Asus VivoWatch Features
Asus VivoWatch is a smartwatch that comes with an activity tracker and it was launched in April 2015. The watch comes with some impressive features like water resistance, activity reminders, heart rate measurement and Happiness Index for well-being.
Display and Design:
Asus VivoWatch comes with 1.28 inch LCD touch screen square dial, Gorilla Glass 3 screen protector and 128 x 128 pixels resolution and 141.42PPI pixel density. The dial is Black and made of stainless steel and the strap is removable. It is Black in colour and made of silicone. Its weight is 50 grams.
Hardware and Features:
Asus VivoWatch is loaded with Android Operating system and has an activity tracker with 1 button and microphone. Ambient Light Sensor and heart rate monitor are available. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are available. It has vibrating alert for messages and incoming calls and Auto sync activity data with Apple HealthKit and Google Fit. It measures your heart rate all day and night. It has UV sensor in-built that checks the current level if you are going outside and activity reminders. Other features in the watch include IP67 certification for water resistance, metallic finish, monochrome display, VivoPulse technology, resistance to 1 meter of water up to 30 minutes, resistance to dust, easy LED indicator, attractive 4 designs and Happiness Index for overall wellbeing.
Battery and Connectivity:
Asus VivoWatch comes with battery that is charged by using a charging dock. Battery life can last up to 10 days. It has compatibility with Android 4.3+, Apple iOS 8.1+. Users can enjoy connectivity through WiFi, Bluetooth.
Asus VivoWatch faces competition from Huawei Watch, Sony Smartwatch 3 and Apple Watch Series 2. Asus VivoWatch has a smaller display than Huawei Watch, Sony Smartwatch 3 and Apple Watch Series 2. Asus VivoWatch is charged by a charging dock whereas Huawei Watch, Sony Smartwatch 3 and Apple Watch Series 2 have wireless charging facility.
Asus VivoWatch Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- All Smartwatches Price
- Smart Watches Under Rs. 20,000 Price In India
- Smart Watches Under Rs 30,000 Price
- Asus Smart Watches Price In India
- Smartwatches with Heart Rate Sensor Price
- Budget Smart Watches Price In India
- Apple Smartwatches in India Price
- Pebble Smartwatches in India Price In India
- Best Smart Watches Price
- Smart Watches With Calling Feature Price In India
Asus VivoWatch Ratings
Articles Related to Asus VivoWatch
- Google To Launch Two Android Wear 2.0 Smartwatches in January 2017Read More
- Asus ZenWatch 3 Announced In India Starting At Rs 17,599Read More
- Best Smartwatch to Buy Under Rs 10,000Read More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Pricing RevealedRead More
- Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3S With Android Nougat & Bigger Battery LaunchedRead More
- Samsung Gear Smartwatches & Fitness Bands Now Compatible With iPhoneRead More
- Roundup: 26 Top & Important Product Announcements At CES 2017Read More
- CES2017: Asus Refreshes ZenBook Series With 7th Gen Intel ProcessorRead More
- CES 2017: Asus VivoBook Line Refreshed With Up To 16GB RAMRead More
- CES 2017: Asus Launches Gaming Laptop Series “Republic Of Gamers”Read More
- Samsung Gear S3 Set To Launch In India On January 10Read More
- CES 2017: Asus Launched ZenBook 3 Deluxe With Intel Kaby Lake ChipsetRead More
Talk about Asus VivoWatch, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.