Quick Review of Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen
- Maintains the Classy design of the original Moto 360
- Screen is a little sharper than the original
- Better chip than the original (Snapdragon 400) will ensure smoother interface
- The straps are now easily user-replaceable
- Still has the cut-out at the bottom of the display
- Battery life not reportedly great
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen Full Features & Specifications
|Display 10 /10|
|Screen Size||1.56 inch|
|Screen Resolution||360 x 330 pixels|
|Screen Protection||Gorilla Glass 3|
|Resistance||Water Resistant, Dust Resistant|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Chipset 10 /10|
|Processor Name||Snapdragon 400|
|Processor Type||Quad Core|
|Dial Material||Stainless Steel|
|Strap Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1 Year International|
|Operating System||Android Wear|
|Compatible with||Android, Apple iPhone|
|Compatibility Details||Android 4.3+, iOS 8.2+, iPhone 5 and above|
|Wireless Connectivity||WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Input & Output|
|Battery 10 /10|
|Battery Life (Up to)||48 hours|
|Charging Method||Wireless, Charging Dock|
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen Price in India
- The best price of Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen smartwatch is Rs. 18,999 at Flipkart in India on 28th March 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen collected from popular online stores.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 2,600 on this purchase.
- Currently Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen is in stock across 2 stores. We have looked across various sites like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal & eBay to find the best price for you.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) may also be available depending on your location.
- Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- Pricebaba provides its services for free to you so buy Motorola smartwatches with confidence!
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice & manufacturers warranty for Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen.
|Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen price at Flipkart||Rs. 18,999|
|Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen price at eBay||Rs. 21,599|
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen Features
The Moto 360 1st Gen was a beautiful Android Wear smartwatch, flawed by some shortcomings like poor battery life, comparatively pixelated display and a slow, outdated TI OMAP chip that made the interface lag. Motorola improved all those flaws with the Moto 360 2nd Gen, which is now powered by a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 chip, just like many other smartwatches like the LG G Watch. The display resolution is also upped to 360 x 330 pixels for the bigger 46mm dial model (the smaller 42mm version is even more crisper due to the same number of pixels fit in a smaller screen size). The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3, which is an absolute minimum for a smartwatch since it is more prone to wear and tear than other gadgets. It is IP67 certified water and dust resistant.
The watch pairs with an Android or iPhone using Bluetooth and supports WiFi too, which enables its operation even when the watch is unpaired from the phone. Other than using a modern chipset, Motorola has also solved the battery problem by putting a bigger 400mAh to 450mAh battery in the Moto 360 2nd Gen, depending on which dial size you choose. The watch now claims up to active use of upto 2 days on a single charge. It still has the same elegant Qi-based Wireless charging cradle.
The Moto 360 2nd Gen is available in more color and strap options consisting of metal and leather. The smaller size watch has narrower bands ideal for people with small wrists. Lastly, the bands are now easily replaceable by the user and doesn’t require any special tools to swap one with another. Here’s a look at all smartwatches on sale in India.
Video About Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- All Smartwatches Price
- Motorola Smartwatches Price In India
- Smartwatches with Heart Rate Sensor Price
- Best Smart Watches Price In India
- Android Wear Smartwatches Price
- Pebble Smartwatches Price In India
- LG Smartwatches Price
- Huawei Smartwatches Price In India
- Asus Smart Watches Price
- Bingo Smartwatches Price In India
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen Ratings
Articles Related to Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen
- Asus ZenWatch 3 Announced In India Starting At Rs 17,599Read More
- Misfit Phase Hybrid Smartwatch With Activity Tracking LaunchedRead More
- MWC 2017: Moto G5 And G5 Plus Launched With A Starting Price Of Rs 14000Read More
- Moto G5 Plus with Snapdragon 625 Release Date in India: March 15Read More
- MWC 2017: Huawei Watch 2 With SD2100 Chipset And Android Wear 2.0 UnveiledRead More
- Live Image of Moto G5 Gold Colour Variant Leaked OnlineRead More
- LG Watch Style And Watch Sport With Android Wear 2.0 AnnouncedRead More
- ZTE Quartz (ZW10) Smartwatch Expected at MWC 2017Read More
- New Motorola Phone With Snapdragon 835 Spotted On GeekbenchRead More
- Samsung Unveils Gear S3 classic & Gear S3 frontier Smartwatches In IndiaRead More
- Google And LG Together Bringing First Android Wear 2.0 SmartwatchRead More
- Rumour: Moto G5 Plus To Be Launched In India In March For Rs 14,999Read More
Similar to Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen
- We LoveApple Watch Sport 38mmRs. 18,90090 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto 360 Sport 2nd GenRs. 17,999 ▴ 6%87 Value For Money Score
- Asus ZenWatch 3Rs. 17,59985 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Gear S2Rs. 16,70083 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto 360Rs. 20,80478 Value For Money Score
- Sony SmartWatch 3Rs. 15,999 ▴ 14%76 Value For Money Score
- Pebble Time SteelRs. 15,59366 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy GearRs. 21,660 ▴ 44%62 Value For Money Score
Talk about Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.