- Motorola Moto 360Rs. 16,59912%82Value For Money Score
- Sony SmartWatch 2Rs. 14,41481Value For Money Score
- Samsung Gear Fit 2Rs. 13,9906%79Value For Money Score
- We LoveLG G WatchRs. 19,51023%71Value For Money Score
- Pebble Time SteelRs. 15,99930%68Value For Money Score
- Samsung Gear FitRs. 18,79915%61Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen 42mm
- Maintains the Classy design of the original Moto 360
- Screen is a little sharper than the original
- Better chip than the original (Snapdragon 400) will ensure smoother interface
- The straps are now easily user-replaceable
- Still has the cut-out at the bottom of the display
- Battery life not reportedly great
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen 42mm Full Specifications
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen 42mm Features
The Moto 360 1st Gen was a beautiful Android Wear smartwatch, flawed by some shortcomings like poor battery life, comparatively pixelated display and a slow, outdated TI OMAP chip that made the interface lag. Motorola improved all those flaws with the Moto 360 2nd Gen, which is now powered by a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 chip, just like many other smartwatches like the LG G Watch. The display resolution is also upped to 360 x 330 pixels for the bigger 46mm dial model (the smaller 42mm version is even more crisper due to the same number of pixels fit in a smaller screen size). The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3, which is an absolute minimum for a smartwatch since it is more prone to wear and tear than other gadgets. It is IP67 certified water and dust resistant.
The watch pairs with an Android or iPhone using Bluetooth and supports WiFi too, which enables its operation even when the watch is unpaired from the phone. Other than using a modern chipset, Motorola has also solved the battery problem by putting a bigger 400mAh to 450mAh battery in the Moto 360 2nd Gen, depending on which dial size you choose. The watch now claims up to active use of upto 2 days on a single charge. It still has the same elegant Qi-based Wireless charging cradle.
The Moto 360 2nd Gen is available in more color and strap options consisting of metal and leather (this listing is of the Stainless Steel version). The smaller size watch has narrower bands ideal for people with small wrists. Lastly, the bands are now easily replaceable by the user and doesn’t require any special tools to swap one with another. Here’s a look at all smartwatches on sale in India.
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen 42mm Video Review
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen 42mm Price History
- All Smartwatches Price
- Motorola Smartwatches in India Price In India
- Android Wear Smartwatches Price
- Smart Watches Under Rs 30,000 Price In India
- Smartwatches with Heart Rate Sensor Price
- Best Smart Watches Price In India
- Samsung Smartwatches in India Price
- Sony Smartwatches In India Price In India
- Apple Smartwatches in India Price
- Smart Watches Under Rs. 20,000 Price In India
Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen 42mm Ratings
Talk about Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen 42mm, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.