- Lava IvoryS 4GRs. 8,59995Value For Money Score
- Celkon Diamond 4G Tab 7Rs. 6,1993%95Value For Money Score
- iKall IK2Rs. 3,59995Value For Money Score
- We LoveApple iPad Air 2 WiFiRs. 29,2902%95Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (256GB/4G)Rs. 73,99095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Mini 2 Retina WiFi 64GBRs. 21,37095Value For Money Score
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (i7/8GB/256GB)Rs. 1,44,99095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (32GB/4G)Rs. 46,56895Value For Money Score
Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 (4GB/32GB) Full Specifications
Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 (4GB/32GB) Features
The Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 (4GB/32GB) is a 8 inch tablet. It has an LCD display bearing a 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution, that translates to a pixel density of 320PPI. This tablet has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 chipset which houses a Hexa-Core processor. It is clocked at 1.8GHz and is coupled with 3GB of RAM. It runs on the Android operating system. Details about the OS that it ships with are: unknown.
The internal storage of Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 (4GB/32GB) is 32GB. If you're wondering about the ability to expand storage via a microSD card slot, the answer is Yes.
The resolution of the rear camera is 8MP, whereas the resolution of the front camera is 2MP. The video recording capability of the camera is Full HD Video Recording (1080p).
In terms of connectivity, the Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 (4GB/32GB) supports the following: 4G, 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth. For charging and data transfer, this device sports a USB Type C connector. To connect headphones or speaker to this tablet, the port is 3.5mm.
The dimensions of this tab are 205.4 x 136.4 x 7.57 millimeters, while its weight is 320grams. Powering this tablet is a Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) type battery and its capacity is 4680mAh. Lastly, No is the answer to the question "Does this tablet have a calling facility?".
Lastly, the lowest price of Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 (4GB/32GB) is in India today.
Talk about Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 (4GB/32GB), ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.