- Xiaomi Mi PadRs. 9,99095 Value For Money Score
- Lava IvoryS 4GRs. 8,29981 Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide Wings 4GPRs. 8,99980 Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide WQ77Rs. 9,99972 Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide Brisk 4G2Rs. 8,899 ▾ 11%66 Value For Money Score
- iBall Cuboid 4G TabletRs. 9,49964 Value For Money Score
- Asus Zenpad C 7.0 (Z170CG)Rs. 7,999 ▴ 60%64 Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide Octa A41Rs. 9,800 ▴ 23%63 Value For Money Score
HCL Me Z400D Full Features & Specifications
|Display 4 /10|
|Display Size||9.7 inch|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768 pixels|
|Chipset 4 /10|
|RAM||1GB 8 /10|
|Camera 6 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||0.3MP|
|Camera Details||Digital Zoom|
|OS Version||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|OS Detail||Android (4.2)|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Connectivity||3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Storage 6 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Single|
|SIM Card Type||Mini (Normal) SIM|
|Battery 9 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
HCL Me Z400D Features
The HCL Me Z400D is a 9.7 inch tablet. It has an LCD display bearing a 1024 x 768 pixels resolution, that translates to a pixel density of 132PPI. This tablet has a unknown chipset which houses a Quad-Core processor. It is clocked at 1.2GHz and is coupled with 1GB of RAM. It runs on the Android operating system. Details about the OS that it ships with are: Android (4.2).
The internal storage of HCL Me Z400D is 8GB. If you're wondering about the ability to expand storage via a microSD card slot, the answer is Yes.
The resolution of the rear camera is 5MP, whereas the resolution of the front camera is 0.3MP. The video recording capability of the camera is unknown.
In terms of connectivity, the HCL Me Z400D supports the following: 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth. For charging and data transfer, this device sports a Micro USB connector. To connect headphones or speaker to this tablet, the port is 3.5mm.
The dimensions of this tab are unknown millimeters, while its weight is unknown. Powering this tablet is a Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) type battery and its capacity is 6000mAh. Lastly, Yes is the answer to the question "Does this tablet have a calling facility?".
Lastly, the lowest price of HCL Me Z400D is in India today.
HCL Me Z400D Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Articles Related to HCL Me Z400D
- LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE Tablet UnveiledRead More
- iPad 2017 Now Available On Flipkart For Pre-Order Starting At Rs 28,900Read More
- Lenovo Tablet TB-X704 With 10-inch Display And Android Nougat SpottedRead More
- MWC 2017: Alcatel Unveils Three New Smartphones, TabletRead More
- MWC 2017: Lenovo Announced New Tab 4 Tablet SeriesRead More
- MWC 2017: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 820 UnveiledRead More
- Huawei MediaPad T3, An Entry Level Tablet Clears TENAARead More
- YouTube Is Killing Its Most Annoying Ad Format Starting Next yearRead More
- Kodak To Launch Its First Tablet In This Summer - PricebabaRead More
- New Leak Of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Confirms S PenRead More
- Lenovo Tablet with 9.4” Screen & Android 7.0 Spotted OnlineRead More
- iBall Slide Brisk 4G2 Launched With 7-Inch Display And 3GB RAMRead More
Talk about HCL Me Z400D, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.