- MoreGmax 4G7Rs. 4,65095 Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide i701Rs. 4,20091 Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide Q45i 3GRs. 4,20070 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Tab P70221Rs. 4,275 ▾ 5%69 Value For Money Score
- Intex I-Buddy IN-7DD01Rs. 4,49969 Value For Money Score
- iKall N4Rs. 4,99968 Value For Money Score
- RDP Gravity G716Rs. 4,49968 Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide 3G Q81Rs. 4,989 ▾ 9%67 Value For Money Score
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10|
|Display Size||7 inch|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Chipset 4 /10|
|RAM||1GB 8 /10|
|Camera 5 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||2MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||0.3MP|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Storage 8 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Single|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|Battery 8 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 Features
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 was launched in February 2016. Multi user mode, dedicated kids’ mode, access restriction tools and safe web browsing tools, P2i nano-coating technology and resistance to water IP52, safe mode for reducing blue light, sleek bezel, intuitive gesture shortcuts, front facing speaker having Dolby audio facility are its major highlights.
Display and Design:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 comes with 7 inch LCD display, screen resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels and pixel density of 170PPI. Its weight is 300 grams and dimension is 100 x 8.8 x 191 mm. It is available in Ebony Black colour.
Hardware and Features:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 comes with 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 1GB RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System. Proximity sensor, G-sensor and ambient light sensor and vibrator are in-built. GPS and FM radio are available. Lenovo SHAREit and Lenovo SYNCit are pre-installed. Kid’s app and multi use app are pre-installed.
Camera and Storage:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 is equipped with 2MP rear and 0.3MP front camera. It has an internal storage of 8GB that can be expanded up to 32GB using a micro SD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 is loaded with a 3450mAh Li-Po non-removable battery that takes in 1 micro SIM. Users can enjoy connectivity through Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth.
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 faces competition from Micromax Canvas Tab P701 and iBall Slide Snap 4G2. Both Micromax Canvas Tab P701 and iBall Slide Snap 4G2 have higher battery capacity than Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 whereas the operating system of Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 is better than those 2 Tabs.
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Articles Related to Lenovo Tab 3 7.0
- LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE Tablet UnveiledRead More
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro With 4GB RAM Released in India For Rs 29,990Read More
- Panasonic Unveils 10.1-inch Toughpad FZ-A2 Rugged Android TabletRead More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Lenovo P2 vs Moto Z Play: In Search Of The Energizer BunnyRead More
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Received WiFi And Bluetooth CertificationsRead More
- Lenovo P2 With 5100mAh Battery Release Date In India: January 11Read More
- Lenovo P2 With 5100mAh Battery Launching In India SoonRead More
- CES 2017: Intel 7th Gen Chips Appear On Lenovo Legion Gaming LaptopsRead More
- CES 2017: Lenovo Launched A 2-in-1 Windows Tablet Miix 720Read More
- CES 2017: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Lineup With Intel Kaby Lake Chip UnveiledRead More
- Facebook Live Audio Arrives; Currently In Limited TestingRead More
Talk about Lenovo Tab 3 7.0, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.