- MoreGmax 4G7Rs. 4,379 ▾ 6%95 Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide i701Rs. 4,590 ▴ 9%90 Value For Money Score
- Salora Fontab 3GRs. 4,799 ▴ 20%89 Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide Q45i 3GRs. 4,800 ▴ 15%69 Value For Money Score
- iKall N4Rs. 4,99969 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Tab P70221Rs. 4,27569 Value For Money Score
- Swipe AceRs. 4,999 ▾ 17%69 Value For Money Score
- Intex I-Buddy IN-7DD01Rs. 4,29968 Value For Money Score
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10|
|Display Size||7 inch|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Chipset 4 /10|
|RAM||1GB 8 /10|
|Camera 5 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||2MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||0.3MP|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Storage 8 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Single|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|Battery 8 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 Features
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 was launched in February 2016. Multi user mode, dedicated kids’ mode, access restriction tools and safe web browsing tools, P2i nano-coating technology and resistance to water IP52, safe mode for reducing blue light, sleek bezel, intuitive gesture shortcuts, front facing speaker having Dolby audio facility are its major highlights.
Display and Design:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 comes with 7 inch LCD display, screen resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels and pixel density of 170PPI. Its weight is 300 grams and dimension is 100 x 8.8 x 191 mm. It is available in Ebony Black colour.
Hardware and Features:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 comes with 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 1GB RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System. Proximity sensor, G-sensor and ambient light sensor and vibrator are in-built. GPS and FM radio are available. Lenovo SHAREit and Lenovo SYNCit are pre-installed. Kid’s app and multi use app are pre-installed.
Camera and Storage:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 is equipped with 2MP rear and 0.3MP front camera. It has an internal storage of 8GB that can be expanded up to 32GB using a micro SD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 is loaded with a 3450mAh Li-Po non-removable battery that takes in 1 micro SIM. Users can enjoy connectivity through Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth.
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 faces competition from Micromax Canvas Tab P701 and iBall Slide Snap 4G2. Both Micromax Canvas Tab P701 and iBall Slide Snap 4G2 have higher battery capacity than Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 whereas the operating system of Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 is better than those 2 Tabs.
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Articles Related to Lenovo Tab 3 7.0
- LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE Tablet UnveiledRead More
- Lenovo Tablet with 9.4” Screen & Android 7.0 Spotted OnlineRead More
- Official Images Of Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Leaked Online Revealing SpecsRead More
- YouTube Is Killing Its Most Annoying Ad Format Starting Next yearRead More
- Kodak To Launch Its First Tablet In This Summer - PricebabaRead More
- New Leak Of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Confirms S PenRead More
- iBall Slide Brisk 4G2 Launched With 7-Inch Display And 3GB RAMRead More
- Exclusive: iBall Slide Wings 4GP Coming Soon; Spotted With Android MarshmallowRead More
- Lenovo K6 Power With 4GB RAM Launched in India at Rs 10,999Read More
- Lenovo P2 With 5100mAh Battery Launched In India For Rs 16,999Read More
- An Unknown Nokia Tablet With 18.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 835 SpottedRead More
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro With 4GB RAM Released in India For Rs 29,990Read More
Talk about Lenovo Tab 3 7.0, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.