- MoreGmax 4G7Rs. 4,65095Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide i701Rs. 4,1995%91Value For Money Score
- Salora Fontab 3GRs. 4,78986Value For Money Score
- iBall Slide Q45i 3GRs. 4,1986%70Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Tab P70221Rs. 4,5496%69Value For Money Score
- Intex I-Buddy IN-7DD01Rs. 4,4996%69Value For Money Score
- iKall N4Rs. 4,99968Value For Money Score
- Zync Z900 PlusRs. 4,4996%68Value For Money Score
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 Full Features & Specifications
Display 7 /10
1024 x 600 pixels
Chipset 4 /10
Camera 6 /10
Rear Camera Resolution
Front Camera Resolution
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
USB Connector Type
GPS, FM Radio
Storage 8 /10
Maximum Card Slot Capacity
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
Battery 8 /10
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 Features
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 was launched in February 2016. Multi user mode, dedicated kids’ mode, access restriction tools and safe web browsing tools, P2i nano-coating technology and resistance to water IP52, safe mode for reducing blue light, sleek bezel, intuitive gesture shortcuts, front facing speaker having Dolby audio facility are its major highlights.
Display and Design:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 comes with 7 inch LCD display, screen resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels and pixel density of 170PPI. Its weight is 300 grams and dimension is 100 x 8.8 x 191 mm. It is available in Ebony Black colour.
Hardware and Features:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 comes with 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 1GB RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System. Proximity sensor, G-sensor and ambient light sensor and vibrator are in-built. GPS and FM radio are available. Lenovo SHAREit and Lenovo SYNCit are pre-installed. Kid’s app and multi use app are pre-installed.
Camera and Storage:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 is equipped with 2MP rear and 0.3MP front camera. It has an internal storage of 8GB that can be expanded up to 32GB using a micro SD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 is loaded with a 3450mAh Li-Po non-removable battery that takes in 1 micro SIM. Users can enjoy connectivity through Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth.
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 faces competition from Micromax Canvas Tab P701 and iBall Slide Snap 4G2. Both Micromax Canvas Tab P701 and iBall Slide Snap 4G2 have higher battery capacity than Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 whereas the operating system of Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 is better than those 2 Tabs.
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Articles Related to Lenovo Tab 3 7.0
- Motorola Moto M Is Coming To India, Now Confirmed! - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Don't Want Lenovo K6 Power? Here Are Some Alternatives!Read More
- Lenovo K6 Power with 4000mAh Battery Launched For Rs 9,999Read More
- [EXCLUSIVE] Lenovo K6 Note To Launch In India Alongside The K6 Power?Read More
- Demonetisation To Result In Sharp Decline of Consumer Electronics Sale, Indus...Read More
- Lenovo Vibe K6 Power To Launch Soon In IndiaRead More
- Motorola Moto M Now Official: Here Comes Its Price & SpecsRead More
- Lenovo ZUK Edge Spotted On TENAA With Snapdragon 821 And Curved Display - Pri...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Lava Ivory Pop Tablet With 7-inch Display, Voice Calling LaunchedRead More
- Nokia D1C Spotted On Antutu With Full HD Display & 13MP Camera - Pricebaba.co...Read More
- Samsung To Invest Rs 1,970 Crore In Noida To Push Make In India - Pricebaba.c...Read More
Lenovo Tab 3 7.0 Ratings
Talk about Lenovo Tab 3 7.0, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.