- Lava IvoryS 4GRs. 8,59995Value For Money Score
- Celkon Diamond 4G Tab 7Rs. 6,19995Value For Money Score
- iKall IK2Rs. 3,76495Value For Money Score
- We LoveApple iPad Air 2 WiFiRs. 29,3902%95Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (256GB/4G)Rs. 73,70095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Mini 2 Retina WiFi 64GBRs. 21,37095Value For Money Score
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (i7/8GB/256GB)Rs. 1,44,99095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (32GB/4G)Rs. 46,56895Value For Money Score
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 (64GB) Full Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 (64GB) Features
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 (64GB) is a 7.9 inch tablet. It has an LCD display bearing a 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution, that translates to a pixel density of 324PPI. This tablet has a Intel Atom Z8500 chipset which houses a Quad-Core processor. It is clocked at 2.24GHz and is coupled with 2GB of RAM. It runs on the unknown operating system. Details about the OS that it ships with are: unknown.
The internal storage of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 (64GB) is 64GB. If you're wondering about the ability to expand storage via a microSD card slot, the answer is No.
The resolution of the rear camera is 8MP, whereas the resolution of the front camera is 5MP. The video recording capability of the camera is Full HD Video Recording (1080p).
In terms of connectivity, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 (64GB) supports the following: WiFi, Bluetooth. For charging and data transfer, this device sports a USB Type C connector. To connect headphones or speaker to this tablet, the port is 3.5mm.
The dimensions of this tab are 200.4 x 132.6 x 7 millimeters, while its weight is 322grams. Powering this tablet is a Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) type battery and its capacity is 6190mAh. Lastly, No is the answer to the question "Does this tablet have a calling facility?".
Lastly, the lowest price of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 (64GB) is in India today.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 (64GB) Video Review
Talk about Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 (64GB), ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.