In the past, telcos used to send a reminder when your data balance was about to get over, giving you ample time to recharge and continue using data connectivity. However, with that gone, users need to keep a tab by themselves. If you’re an Airtel user, you will need to perform an Airtel balance check manually.
On the bright side, checking Airtel 4G data balance is a pretty simple process. Airtel offers a number of ways in which users can check their data balance on both prepaid and postpaid connections. In order to make it easy for you, here are a few simple steps to check Airtel data balance.
How to do Airtel balance check on Airtel Thanks app
Airtel has a very easy-to-use and interactive app called Airtel Thanks, which lets users check every single detail of their Airtel account. This is the easiest way to check your Airtel data balance. Below are the steps to check your Airtel data balance using the Airtel Thanks app.
- Download the Airtel Thanks app from Play Store or App Store
- Open the app on your smartphone and sign in with your Airtel number
- You’ll see your data balance, validity, and talktime details on the top of the homepage
- Tap on the card with details and you’ll be shown all options related to your Airtel number including data balance, transaction history, and more
- Click on Data Balance to check detailed breakdown of data balance available in your account
How to do Airtel balance check through website
Airtel also has a self-care portal, where users can check the details of their Airtel account. Here are the steps to check data balance online on the Airtel website.
- Go to Airtel Self Care portal
- Login with your Airtel number and OTP or password
- On the home page itself, you’ll be able to see your remaining balance, validity, data balance, and more