Airtel DTH mobile number update is mandatory in case you change your phone number associated with the Airtel Digital TV DTH service. In case you have lost access to your mobile number, or migrated to a different telecom operator, this might pose problems if your old number is still registered with Airtel DTH.
However, the Bharti Mittal-owned telco allows users to conveniently update their registered mobile number (RTN) in Airtel DTH database. In case you are wondering how to change the registered mobile number (RTN) in Airtel DTH, here’s a detailed guide to help you do it online.
Airtel DTH mobile number update: how to change registered mobile number (RTN) online
As mentioned before, Airtel offers users a simple method to change their registered mobile number (RTN). All that user has to do is to go to the official website and enter their Airtel Digital TV Customer ID. Below are the steps to change the Airtel DTH mobile number online.
- Go to the update number page on the Airtel DTH official website
- Enter you Airtel Digital TV Customer ID
- Next, click on the ‘Change the registered mobile number’ option
- Enter your new mobile number
- Confirm the new number by entering it again in the next box
- Click on the ‘Change number’ button
- You will be asked to confirm two of the three details from ‘Please enter your Pin Code’, ‘Please enter your last recharge amount’, and ‘Please enter your last recharge month’.
- Once you enter two right answers, an OTP will be sent to your new number
- Enter the OTP and click ‘Confirm’
- You Airtel DTH registered mobile number will be changed
Airtel DTH FAQs
How to know Airtel DTH customer ID?
You can know your Airtel DTH customer ID by sending “BAL” to 54325 or give a missed call on 08130081300 from the registered mobile number (RTN). Additionally, you can press the menu button on your Airtel DTH remote and select ‘My Account’ from the main menu of EPG.