Bharti Airtel offers plethora of services in India including its Digital TV services. With a large channel selection and dependable service support, the Airtel DTH service has acquired a reputation. Airtel DTH offers range of services which are linked with your registered mobile number. However, if you have changed your phone number, then you will have to update it on your Airtel Digital TV account.
Airtel allows its customers to easily update or change their registered mobile number. In this article we have mentioned a step-by-step guide on how to change registered mobile number in Airtel Digital TV.
Airtel DTH mobile number change: how to change registered mobile number (RTN) online?
As mentioned before, Airtel offers users a simple method to change their registered mobile number (RTN). All that user has to do is to go to the official website and enter their Airtel Digital TV Customer ID. Below are the steps to change the Airtel DTH mobile number online.
- Go to the update number page on the Airtel DTH official website
- Enter you Airtel Digital TV Customer ID
- Next, click on the ‘Change the registered mobile number’ option
- Enter your new mobile number
- Confirm the new number by entering it again in the next box
- Click on the ‘Change number’ button
- You will be asked to confirm two of the three details from ‘Please enter your Pin Code’, ‘Please enter your last recharge amount’, and ‘Please enter your last recharge month’.
- Once you enter two right answers, an OTP will be sent to your new number
- Enter the OTP and click ‘Confirm’
- You Airtel DTH registered mobile number will be changed
Airtel DTH FAQs
How to know Airtel DTH customer ID?
You can know your Airtel DTH customer ID by sending “BAL” to 54325 or give a missed call on 08130081300 from the registered mobile number (RTN). Additionally, you can press the menu button on your Airtel DTH remote and select ‘My Account’ from the main menu of EPG.