Airtel customers have a reason to not be envious of Vodafone Idea Limited customers. VIL has been at the forefront when it comes to running contests and rewarding its customers. Airtel, taking note of this development, is not going to stay behind. The second leading telecom service provider in the country has a number of live contests running on Victory Zone. The Airtel Victory Zone Bumper Inaam Quiz Season 22 is the latest to get renewed for another season.
As we mentioned in our VIL contest, these contests are for individual customers of a particular network and developed in such a way that you wouldn’t want to miss it. So, if you are an Airtel subscriber then Victory Zone Bumper Inaam Quiz is something you don’t want to miss. With contests like Bumper Inaam Quiz and Airtel Victory Zone Weekly Champion Quiz 2021, you can win interesting rewards. Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
What is the Airtel Victory Zone?
Airtel Victory Zone is a hub for all the contests run by the second major telecom service provider in the country. This is the place where you will be able to find contests such as Bumper Inaam Quiz and Weekly Champion Quiz. Scroll down to find details of various contests run by Airtel on the Victory Zone platform.
Airtel Victory Zone Bumper Inaam Quiz Season 22: what is this live contest?
Airtel has built a plethora of contests for its customers like Vodafone Idea has done for its own customers. All of these contests are hosted on a dedicated platform. These contests are not exactly a free of cost event. You need to spend and take a subscription to participate in these contests. It is mainly for those who don’t mind spending a small amount with the hope of winning a big prize in return.
Prizes that you can win:
- LED TV
According to the contest page, Airtel notes that customers can win prizes worth up to Rs 8,000. All you need to do is participate now and score the required points. The awards mentioned above are being called as bumper gratification but it is not clear whether there would be any other prizes to win.
What is Airtel Victory Zone Weekly Champion Quiz 2021?
Airtel Victory Zone Weekly Champion Quiz 2021 is a new contest being held on a weekly basis. The contest is being held from February 1st, 2021 to March 28th, 2021. There is a start date and end date for each week of the contest, which you can read below. There are different prizes to win with this contest.
Prizes to win
- Weekly Bumper Prize: Cash Card or Amazon Gift voucher worth Rs 1,000
- Valentine’s Day Special Prize: Cash card worth up to Rs 1,500
- Holi Special Prize: Cash card worth up to Rs 1,500
- Weekly Prize: Flipkart Gift vouchers
Airtel has not clearly mentioned how many prizes will be awarded with these contests. However, it does seem to be an interesting one since awards are handed out each week.
Airtel Victory Zone Bumper Inaam Quiz Season 22 and Weekly Champion Quiz 2021: how to subscribe
- Typing the keyword ‘BUMPER’ or ‘WEEK’ and sending it to toll-free number 550001
- Calling the toll-free number 550001
- Dialing USSD string *646*5#
Airtel Victory Zone Bumper Inaam Quiz Season 22 and Weekly Champion Quiz 2021: eligibility and contest period
In order to win, all you need to do is start playing the contest right now. The Season 22 of Airtel Victory Zone Bumper Inaam Quiz is being held from December 21st, 2020 to February 18th, 2021. The Victory Zone is eligible for all the customers who have subscribed to the service with their Airtel number.
Airtel Victory Zone Bumper Inaam Quiz Season 22 and Weekly Champion Quiz 2021: how to play?
There are two straightforward ways to play this contest run by Airtel. The first one is by sending a text message. The second one, yes you guessed it right, by calling on a toll-free number. Here is how.
- By Sending SMS: Send WIN or WEEKLY to 550001, and after getting the questions, reply with answers by sending WIN 3 or WIN 4 or 3 or 4 to 550001. For Weekly Champion Quiz, reply with answers by sending Week C or Week D or C or D.
- By Calling: Call the toll-free number 550001 and answer the questions by pressing 1 or 2.
Airtel Victory Zone Bumper Inaam Quiz Season 22 and Weekly Champion Quiz 2021: terms and conditions
- The members of Victory Zone Quiz must be of at least 18 years of age.
- The members of Victory Zone Quiz should not be a resident of the state of AP and Telangana or any other state or Union Territory where participation in such quizzes is prohibited.
- The members of Victory Zone Quiz must be a resident of India.
- The members of Victory Zone Quiz must be an existing Airtel Subscriber of any of the circles.
- For Prepaid Subscribers, they must have the requisite balance of Rs 1 per day, to be eligible to participate in the Quiz for that day.
- The members of Victory Zone Quiz must not have been either convicted and (or) prosecuted for commission of any criminal offence nor be of an unsound mind
- The members of Victory Zone Quiz must not be under any legal disability.
Airtel Victory Zone Bumper Inaam Quiz Season 22 and Weekly Champion Quiz 2021: winners
At the end of the quiz, Airtel says winners of Victory Zone Bumper Inaam Quiz will be selected. After the selection, the winner(s) will receive calls from 080-40096344 (outgoing) and will be informed about the prize details and the process for claiming the same.
However, any communication from any other number or source would be unauthorised. Those numbers may not be genuine and subscribers are advised by the company to exercise caution in case of such calls. For any queries or suggestions, email the organiser on contest [AT] onmobile.com or call on the toll- number 080-40096823 (incoming) on all days between 9:00am and 6:30pm, except on public holidays.