Airtel was once the domino of India’s telecom industry but the entry of Reliance Jio saw the firm lose its ground. However, Airtel has made a comeback in the last five years and emerged stronger than ever. The credit, in part, goes to the freebies offered by the company to rival Jio. It has also built its streaming service in the form of Airtel Xstream. After dethroning Jio to become leading telecom operator in the country, Airtel has introduced a new verion of it Airtel Xstream Stream and Win offer.
As the name suggests, the new offer is tied to the Airtel Xstream app, the entertainment service from the telecom operator. While we have seen complimentary benefits like free data, access to streaming video services and even shopping vouchers, this new offer is a whole new way of customer retention in the country. Airtel, in fact, is not the first telecom operator to try such an offer in India.
We have been covering Vodafone Idea’s (Vi) Binge Karo Win Karo offer for some time. Airtel Xstream Stream and Win has a similar idea but is much simpler. Unlike Vi, you don’t need to answer any questions based on the movie that you are streaming. In other words, you are being awarded for watching streaming content on Airtel Xstream app. If only Netflix and Disney+ Hotstar had similar rewards.
Airtel Xstream Stream and Win offer: what is it?
The idea behind this offer is to get Airtel users to stream movies on the Xstream app. Airtel Xstream is an entertainment app that aggregates content from popular content platforms like LionGate and offers access to Live TV channels. The platform even has movies and to make customers watch these movies, Airtel Xstream is bringing out the Stream and Win offer once again.
If you are an Airtel user who has never used Airtel Xstream app then this offer might get you to download the application and get started. All you need to do is go to the app and stream a select set of movies and stand a chance to win an Amazon voucher. Airtel says a total of three winners will be selected everyday.
Airtel Xstream Stream and Win offer: how to participate
Before we explain how to participate, we must acknowledge that this offer is not restricted to Airtel users only. However, it is a benefit if you are an Airtel subscriber. Even if you are an Airtel user, you must have access to the Xstream app. Read along to know how to get Airtel Xstream service.
- Download Airtel Xstream app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and you will be prompted to login.
- Enter your Airtel mobile number and enter the one-time passcode received via SMS to authenticate.
- Once logged in, you will see the Airtel Xstream Stream and Win banner.
- Click on the banner and watch the movie.
- You must watch the entire movie to become eligible for the lucky draw.
Airtel Xstream Stream and Win offer: prizes
Airtel notes that a total of five lucky winners will be selected everyday and they will get JBL Go 2 portable Bluetooth peaker. To recall, the telecom ervice provider gave winners an Amazon Gift voucher worth Rs 1,000 each earlier. The offer is available for a limited time period only. In order to qualify, you must watch any of these six eligible movies in Tamil – Midway, Piranha 3D, Hunter Killer, John Wick 3, Angel Has Fallen and Sicario.
Airtel Xstream Stream and Win offer: terms and conditions
- To participate, you must have access to Airtel Xstream premium content.
- Three lucky winners will be selected everyday.
- You must stream the full movie.
- A pool of participants will be selected on the basis of stream time.
- The winners will be chosen based on the lucky draw.
- The winners will be informed through a call and they must respond within three hours.
- If the winner does not respond, the next eligible person in the draw will be considered.
- Airtel is entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the offer.
Airtel plans with free Airtel Xstream subscription
Airtel Xstream premium content is free for all prepaid users on recharges of Rs 129 and above. The service is also available with all the postpaid plans priced at Rs 399, Rs 499, Rs 749, Rs 999 and Rs 1599.
Airtel Xstream subscription price
However, if you are a non-Airtel user then you need to buy a subscription to the service like you do with Netflix or Amazon Prime or Spotify. The monthly subscription of Airtel Xstream premium is priced at Rs 49. The annual membership is available for Rs 499.