Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz is the day’s second “Challenge Your Friends” themed quiz. It offers the chance to win Rs 25,000 as an Amazon Pay balance. However, it is worth noting that the quiz is available until October 25th, 2022, so users must be swift in finding and playing the quizzes because they are visible for only a short period.
Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz joins similar quizzes on the platform, such as the Amazon Prime Music Quiz, MI Smart Air Fryer Quiz, Amazon NVIDIA Quiz, Amazon Sansui TV Quiz, Amazon Tecno Mobiles Spin and Win Quiz, and others. Click here to check out more interesting quizzes and contests by Amazon India.
Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Pi(e)
- Answer 2: 6
- Answer 3: Seven
- Answer 4: Age
- Answer 5: 141
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: What do mathematics teachers like to eat?
Question 2: Ram has 5 sons. Each of his sons has a sister. If so, how many children does Mr.Ram have?
Question 3: He is an odd number, but if you take away an alphabet from him, he becomes Even. Who is he?
Question 4: What keeps increasing and doesn’t decrease?
Question 5: I am a three-digit number. My second digit is four times bigger than the third digit. My first digit is three less than my second digit. Who am I?
How to find the Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz?
Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz is a new addition to Amazon’s “Challenge Your Friends” theme contest. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon app and go to the Funzone section. Once you’re there, look for the Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz and tap on its banner to start the contest. The quiz doesn’t have any links, so users must rely on their knowledge to find and play these quizzes.
Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz answers today: win Rs 25,000
The Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz joins the Funzone section today, and it brings a new format to Amazon users. With this quiz, Amazon India users can win an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 25,000, which will be credited to the winners’ Amazon Pay accounts at the end of the contest.
The contest window denotes that all the winners will win an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 25,000, which will be credited to the winner’s accounts. With this contest, Amazon is trying something new, a unique format; there are no rules or information mentioned in this contest.
All the participants must have set India as their country on Amazon. and have a billing address within the territory of India to be eligible. To confirm their age, the winners must also provide valid proof of identities, such as a Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, or Indian Passport. If you or your immediate family members are Amazon employees or affiliates, then you are not eligible for this contest.
Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once installed, open the app and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Now, search for Funzone and tap on the first search result.
- On the next screen, scroll down to find the Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz.
- Once you’ve located the quiz, tap on its banner and click on Start.
- Now, answer all the questions carefully to become eligible for the prize money.
- The last screen will confirm your participation in the lucky draw of lots.
Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon India to claim the prize.
- Amazon says that entry into the contest is considered consent for being placed on a mailing list for promotions.
- Your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings, and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions can be used by Amazon with your consent.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz: winners list
Amazon Answer The Math Riddle Quiz is being held from October 12th, 2022, to October 25th, 2022. Multiple winners will be selected for the quiz, and their names will be announced at the end of the contest period. The winners’ names will be posted on this website, and all the prizes will be credited to the winners’ Amazon Pay accounts on or before October 25th, 2022.