- Audible is offering a four-month membership at Rs 2
- It is being offered as a Prime Day deal and users can avail it till 10th August
- The offer is only valid for Amazon Prime users
Amazon Prime users can get a four-month Audible subscription at just Rs 2, as a part of an Amazon Prime Day 2021 deal. The offer is valid from July 12th till August 10th. However, there are various terms and conditions in place to be eligible for the offer.
Audible is an audiobook and podcast service from Amazon. It’s worth noting that Amazon Prime members are already eligible for a 90-day free Audible subscription, and under the new offer, Prime members are essentially getting an extra one month Audible subscription for Rs 2.
Audible subscription offer: how to avail 4 months subscription for Rs 4
- Sign up for Audible membership by visiting this link
- Select the yellow button that says ‘Get this deal’
- On the checkout page, make a payment of Rs 2 that will be deducted at the time of sign-up
- Enjoy your Audible subscription for 4 months
Audible subscription offer: terms and conditions
- The offer is not valid for existing members and users who have canceled their Audible subscription in the last 45 days
- If you have availed the free Audible trial, you will not be able to use this offer
- You must be located in India and above 18 years of age
- You must have an existing Amazon Prime account
- Post the end of the offer period, Audible users will be moved to a paid membership and will be charged Rs 199 per month.
What is Amazon Audible?
Audible members get access to a host of audiobooks and spoken word content along with one credit every month. Users can buy additional audiobooks at 30 percent of the list price. In case of cancellation of membership, all audiobooks stay in the user’s audible library.
Audible membership offers free unlimited access to exclusive shows. Users can also download and listen offline across multiple devices as well as Echo smart speaker. Last month, Audible also introduced its Sleep series at no extra cost in India. It includes guided meditations, bedtime stories and sound baths aimed at offering comfort, relief and helping people sleep better.