Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz debuts as the third quiz related to the month of August. With this quiz, Amazon is further expanding the number of quizzes related to the month of August to three. This quiz seems like an anomaly but a sweet one considering the prizes that you stand to win by participating in this quiz.
The August Edition Jackpot Quiz on Amazon Funzone joins Amazon Special Edition Funzone Jackpot Quiz, Amazon Fashion Jackpot Quiz, Amazon Olympics Edition Funzone Jackpot Quiz and Amazon Friendship Day Jackpot Quiz. To check out all the ongoing quizzes, click on this link. The winners will be selected by a random draw of lots at the end of the contest period.
Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz answers
- Answer: Aryabhata
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz questions and answers
Question: What was the name of India’s first indigenous satellite launched on April 19, 1975
How to find the Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz?
Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz is the third quiz being released as part of Amazon quiz. The quiz is now live on the app. In order to find this quiz, open your Amazon app and scroll down to find this section called “Games for all | Top picks this week” section. Here, you will find the Amazon August Edition Spin and Win Quiz. Click on the banner image or click on this link to start the quiz.
Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz: answer and win up to Rs 75,000
Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz is a jackpot style quiz joining the Amazon August Edition Spin and Win Quiz. The quiz is being held from August 4th to August 31st, 2021. The winners will be announced on September 1st, 2021 and their prize will be credited or delivered on or before September 10th, 2021.
Here are the prizes:
- First Prize Mix: Rs 75,000 Amazon Pay balance (1 winner)
- Second Prize Mix: Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay balance (1 winner)
- Third Prize Mix: Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (1 winner)
- Fourth Prize Mix: Rs 500 Amazon Pay balance (50 winners)
- Fifth Prize Mix: Rs 100 Amazon Pay balance (50 winners)
In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of the Republic of India and should be of age 18 or higher. The standard rules applicable include a requirement to prove your age by submitting a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport to confirm your age if you win. Amazon employees, their immediate family members, affiliates cannot enter the contest.
Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store to enter the contest.
- Now log into your Amazon account or create a new one.
- Scroll down to find the August Edition Jackpot Quiz.
- Click on the banner to enter the quiz.
- Once you enter, click on the “Tap Here” symbol shown next to the lever of the slot machine.
- Based on the result of the images you see in all the three reels, you will proceed to claim your prize.
- Each prize combination or mix corresponds to a random draw of lots.
- If the images in all the three reels don’t match, then you will lose.
- If they match, then you will proceed to the next step showing the prize to be won.
- Answer the qualifying question to become eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz: terms and conditions
- If you do not answer the question within the given time period or fail to answer correctly then you will be disqualified.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in.
- By participating in the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz: winners list
Amazon August Edition Jackpot Quiz is being held from August 3rd to August 31st, 2021. There are five different prize mixes and winners for each mix will be selected by a random draw of lots. The winners will be selected and their names will be announced on September 1st, 2021. Amazon says the winners will receive their rewards on or before September 10th, 2021.