Amazon Book Reader Quiz is a new quiz that seems to be designed to promote Kindle Oasis (review) and the wide variety of books available on Amazon India. Whether you prefer to read in Kindle format or paperback or hardcover, Amazon has a digital/physical library that is hugely popular and the Book Reader Quiz aims to promote this massive collection of books available on the platform.
The Book Reader Quiz on Amazon Funzone joins other quizzes such as Amazon August Edition Quiz, Amazon Tecno Pova 2 Quiz, Amazon Find your Protein Quiz and Amazon Daily Wellness Quiz. Click here to check all the quizzes running on Amazon right now. The winners will be selected by a random draw of lots.
Amazon Book Reader Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Othello
- Answer 2: Anton Chekov
- Answer 3: The Tin Drum
- Answer 4: Portuguese
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Book Reader Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: In William Shakespeare’s plays, Antonio is the Merchant of Venice, however who is the moor of Venice?
Question 2: ‘The Bet’, a short story by whom, provides a perspective on which is better, capital punishment or life imprisonment?
Answer: Anton Chekov
Question 3: Name the famous novel by Gunter Grass, focusing on World War II and the history of the century through the perspective of a small man.
Answer: The Tin Drum
Question 4: Paolo Coelho’s famous novel ‘The Alchemist’ was originally written in which language?
How to find Amazon Book Reader Quiz?
The Amazon Book Reader Quiz is not directly visible on the Funzone section of the app. In order to find this quiz, search for Funzone and click on the first result. Now, scroll down to find this quiz under the section called “Games for all | Top picks this week”. You can also click on this link to directly go to the quiz page.
Amazon Book Reader Quiz: answer and win Kindle Oasis
Amazon Book Reader Quiz tests your knowledge about a wide range of books available on Amazon India. The quiz is being held from August 4th, 2021 to August 17th, 2021. The names of the winners will be announced on August 18th and the prize will be credited to lucky winners on or before October 30th, 2021. In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India and must be 18 years or older.
If declared winner, the participant must provide a valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents include Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances. If you are an Amazon employee or a direct family member or an affiliate then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon Book Reader Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and sign in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Scroll down to the “Games for all | Top picks this week” section.
- Click on the banner or Play now button for Book Reader Quiz.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Book Reader Quiz: terms and conditions
- A total of 1 winner will be selected via a draw of lots.
- The lucky draw for the quiz will be carried out at the end of the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Book Reader Quiz: winners list
Amazon Book Reader Quiz is being held from August 4th, 2021 to August 17th, 2021. A total of only one participant will be selected as winner and the name of the winner will be announced on August 18th, 2021. Click here to check names of the winners and the prize will be credited to all the selected winners by October 30th, 2021.