Amazon Calendar Quiz is the newest quiz by Amazon. It is visible under the “New games this week” subsection on Funzone, along with three more quizzes. With this quiz, Amazon is offering a chance to win Rs 20,000, and only 1 winner will be selected via a lucky draw of lots. However, to win the quiz, one must answer all the questions correctly without failing.
The Amazon Camera Great Indian Festival Quiz joins similar quizzes on Funzone, such as the Amazon Gaming Edition Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon Camera Great Indian Festival Quiz, Amazon ASUS Quiz, and others. Interested users can visit Funzone or click on this link to check out more quizzes like this by Amazon India.
Amazon Calendar Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Beginnings
- Answer 2: Julius Caesar
- Answer 3: Friday
- Answer 4: Aphrodite
- Answer 5: 2007
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Calendar Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: January takes its name from Janus, the Roman God of?
Question 2: September also used to only have 29 days, which ruler added additional day to it?
Answer: Julius Caesar
Question 3: It was Sunday on Jan 1, 2006. What was the day of the week Jan 1, 2010?
Question 4: April is named after the Greek Goddess of Love, who was she?
Question 5: Among the following, which was not a leap year?
How to find the Amazon Calendar Quiz?
The Amazon Calendar Quiz is a new contest by Amazon and is live on the Funzone section of the Amazon shopping app. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon app and go to the Funzone section. Once you’re there, look for the Amazon Calendar Quiz and tap on the quiz banner to start the contest. You can also click here to visit the quiz directly on your smartphone.
Amazon Calendar Quiz answers today: win Rs 20,000 (1 winner)
Amazon Calendar Quiz is the latest addition to Funzone, and it arrives when the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale is here. With this quiz, Amazon users can win Rs 20,000 as an Amazon Pay balance. However, to win the prize money, the participant needs to answer all the questions correctly without failing.
Amazon Calendar Quiz is being held on Funzone from September 14th, 2022, to September 27th, 2022. There will be a single winner in this quiz, and Amazon will announce their name at the end of the contest period. The winner will walk home with an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 20,000, credited to the winner’s account on or before October 4th, 2022.
You must be a legal resident of India and must be 18 years or older to participate in this quiz. If you are declared a winner, then you must provide valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents includes Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, or Indian Passport. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances. If you are an Amazon employee, direct family member, or affiliate, then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon Calendar Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app, sign in using your existing account, or create a new one.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Now, look for the Amazon Calendar Quiz and tap on its banner.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Calendar Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for the quiz will be carried out at the end of the contest period.
- The winners will be informed via email or SMS to claim their prize.
- To claim the prize, the winners must verify their mobile numbers with Amazon India.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Calendar Quiz: winners list
The Amazon Calendar Quiz is being held on Funzone from September 14th, 2022, to September 27th, 2022. There will be a single winner in this quiz, and his/her name will be announced at the end of the contest period. Amazon will post the winner’s name on this link, and the prizes will be credited to the winner on or before October 4th, 2022.