Amazon Children’s Day Quiz has been updated for 2022. The quiz is being held from November 10th, 2022, and will run until November 21st, 2022. The new edition of the quiz features an increase in the prize amount, and unlike the last time when Amazon offered Rs 25,000, the new quiz added another Rs 5,000, increasing the new prize money to Rs 30,000.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz joins similar quizzes and contests on the platform, such as the Amazon Children’s Day Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon The New King of Hip Hop Quiz, Amazon International Gaming Edition Pictionary Quiz, Amazon Drishyam 2 Quiz, and others. Interested users can click here to check out more quizzes and contests by Amazon India.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 14th November
- Answer 2: Jawaharlal Nehru
- Answer 3: Equality and inclusion for every child
- Answer 4: 2002
- Answer 5: Promoting children’s welfare
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: When is Children’s day celebrated every year?
Answer: 14th November
Question 2: On which former Prime Minister’s birthday do we celebrate Children’s Day?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 3: What is the theme for Children’s Day 2022?
Answer: Equality and inclusion for every child
Question 4: In which year did the ‘Right to Education’ become a Fundamental Right for children between the ages of six and fourteen?
Question 5: What is the importance of Children’s Day?
Answer: Promoting children’s welfare
How to find the Amazon Children’s Day Quiz?
The Children’s Day Quiz is now live on the Funzone section of the app. To find this quiz, open the Amazon app and go to the Funzone section. Once you’re there, scroll down to the “New games this week” subsection, and just below that, you can find the Amazon Children’s Day Quiz banner. To begin the contest, tap on the banner and then select Start.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz answers today: win Rs 30,000 (1 winner)
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz comes several days before it is marked in the country. With this quiz, Amazon is testing your knowledge about Children’s Day. The quiz is being held from November 10th, 2022, to November 21st, 2022, and the name of one lucky winner will be announced at the end of the contest period. The prize money will be credited to the winner on or before December 2nd, 2022.
You must be a legal resident of India and must be 18 years or older. If you are declared the winner of this quiz, Amazon will require you to provide valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents includes Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, or Indian Passport. If you are an Amazon employee, direct family member, or affiliate, then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app, sign in using your existing account, or create a new one.
- Now, search for Funzone and tap on the first search result.
- On the next screen, scroll down to find the Amazon Children’s Day Quiz.
- Once located, tap on the quiz banner and click on Start to begin the contest.
- Answer all the questions correctly to become eligible for the prize money.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed by email or SMS to claim their prize.
- To claim the prize, the winners must verify their mobile numbers with Amazon India.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- The contest is subject to force majeure circumstances.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
- Amazon also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz: winners list
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz is being held from November 10th, 2022, to November 21st, 2022. Amazon says that there will be only one winner, and the winner will get Rs 30,000 in the form of an Amazon Pay balance. The name of the selected lucky winner will be posted here. The prize money of Rs 30,000 will be credited to the winner on or before December 2nd, 2022.