Amazon Constitution Day Quiz joins the Funzone section today to celebrate one of the most important days in India’s history of liberation from the Britishers. Constitution Day, also known as Samvidhāna Divasa, or “National Law Day,” is a special day celebrated in India on November 26 every year. The day observes the commemoration of the Constitution of India, which was adopted on November 26th, 2022, 1949, via the Constituent Assembly of India.
The Amazon Constitution Day Quiz joins other quizzes and contests on the app, such as the Amazon Alexa Smartest Living Contest Quiz, Amazon Payment Grievance Redressal Quiz, Amazon Smartphone Edition Spin, and Win Quiz, and others. With this quiz, Amazon is offering a chance to win Rs 20,000, which will be given to the selected individual who answers all the questions correctly and without failing to comply with Amazon policies.
Amazon Constitution Day Quiz answers
- Answer 1: B.R. Ambedkar
- Answer 2: The Buddha and His Dhamma
- Answer 3: Three
- Answer 4: 9 December 1946
- Answer 5: 26th November
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Constitution Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Who is recognised as the “Father of the Constitution of India”?
Answer: B.R. Ambedkar
Question 2: Which is the last book of Dr. Ambedkar?
Answer: The Buddha and His Dhamma
Question 3: The Constituent Assembly took almost ____ years to complete the drafting of Constitution for Independent India?
Question 4: When was the first meeting of Constituent Assembly held?
Answer: 9 December 1946
Question 5: When is Constitution day celebrated in India?
Answer: 26th November
How to find the Amazon Constitution Day Quiz?
The Amazon Constitution Day Quiz is directly visible on Funzone and is accessible via an Amazon India account. To find this quiz, open the Amazon app and go to the Funzone section. Once you’re there, look for the Amazon Constitution Day Quiz and tap on its banner to begin the contest. You can also click here to check out more interesting quizzes and contests by Amazon India.
Amazon Constitution Day Quiz answers today: win Rs 20,000 (1 winner)
Amazon Constitution Day Quiz is a new contest by Amazon India. It arrived under the Funzone section today to bring attention to one of the most important days in India. The quiz is dedicated to Constitution Day, which is observed every year on September 26. Entire India celebrates, appreciates, and adores the Indian constitution and its struggles to achieve it.
The Amazon Constitution Day Quiz is being held from November 17th, 2022, to November 30th, 2022. Amazon denotes that a total of 1 winner will be selected under this quiz, and his/her name will be announced on December 1st, 2022. The contest page also denotes that the (1) selected winners will receive the reward at the end of the contest period. You can click here to check out the winners’ names in this contest.
Only legal residents of India of age 18 or higher are eligible to participate. The participants must have set India as their country on Amazon India and have a billing address within the territory of India. They must also provide valid proof of identities such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, or Indian Passport to confirm their age. If you or your immediate family members are Amazon employees or affiliates, you are not eligible for this contest.
Amazon Constitution Day Quiz: how to play?
- Download and install the Amazon mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Now, sign in to the app using your existing account or create a new one.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Scroll down to find the Amazon Constitution Day Quiz.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Tap on the ‘Play Now button to begin.
- Answer the qualifying question correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm your participation in this contest.
Amazon Constitution Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or above.
- You must register and verify your mobile number with Amazon India.
- The winners will be informed via email or SMS.
- Amazon says that entry into the contest is considered consent for being placed on a mailing list for promotions.
- You must prove your age and address with a legal document if selected as the winner.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Constitution Day Quiz: winners list
The Amazon Constitution Day Quiz is being held from November 17th, 2022, to November 30th, 2022. There will be a total of 1 winner under this quiz, and his/her name will be announced at the end of the contest. Click here to check whether you’ve won the contest or not. The contest page denotes that the eligible winner will receive the reward on or before December 1st, 2022.