The Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz is one of the six cricket-themed quizzes that is getting updated for the fourth time. All the collective cricket quizzes are available on a new dedicated section on Funzone. Under this quiz, only 1 participant will be selected as a winner and will receive a cash prize of Rs 20,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. Download the Amazon mobile shopping app and follow our quiz guide below to participate in this quiz.
The Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz joins other quizzes on the platform such as the Amazon T-20 History Quiz, Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Guess and Win Quiz, Amazon OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Quiz, Amazon OnePlus Y1S Pro TV Quiz, Amazon Xiaomi Pad 5 Quiz, Amazon World Book Day Quiz, and others. Since Amazon is running multiple quizzes on Funzone, it can be difficult to keep up with all of them. However, you can click here to check out all the Amazon quizzes on a single page.
Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 2
- Answer 2: Sussex
- Answer 3: Keshav Maharaj
- Answer 4: Faf Du Plessis
- Answer 5: London
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Compared to last season, how many new teams were added to this year’s IPL?
Question 2: Cheteshwar Pujara scored an unbeaten double century recently playing for which team in the County Championship?
Question 3: Who took 2 seven wicket hauls for South Africa in their 2 Test series against Bangladesh?
Answer: Keshav Maharaj
Question 4: Who is captaining the IPL franchise based in this city in this year’s IPL?
Answer: Faf Du Plessis
Question 5: This iconic cricket ground, featured in a recent Bollywood movie, is located in which city?
How to find the Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz?
The Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz is getting updated for the fourth time after being introduced on Funzone. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon app on your smartphone and go to the Funzone section. Once you’re inside Funzone, look for the “T20 Cricket Fever” banner and tap on it. Now, scroll down to find the Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz and tap on its banner to start. You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz answers today: win Rs 20,000 (1 winner)
The Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz features the standard five-question format. Since this is a cricket-focused quiz, there will be questions about cricket players, rules, cricket history, and so on. To win the prize money in this contest, all you have to do is answer the five questions correctly and wait for the lucky draw of lots to reveal the winner’s name. The content page denotes that a total of 1 participant will be selected as the contest winner, and will receive Rs 20,000 as an Amazon Pay balance.
The Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz is being held on Funzone from April 23rd, 2022, to April 29th, 2022. A total of 1 participant will be selected as the winner, and his/her name will be announced at the end of the contest period. Like all the cricket-themed quizzes, the Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz is also running for a short time, and only Indian Amazon users are allowed to participate in it. Amazon also denotes that all the eligible winners will receive their said rewards on or before May 10th, 2022.
To participate, you must be a legal resident of India and 18 years or older. If declared as the contest winner, the participant must provide valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents includes Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, or Indian Passport. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances. If you are an Amazon employee, a direct family member, or an affiliate, then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz: how to play?
- Download and install the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Once installed, open the app and sign in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Now, Search for Funzone and go to the “T20 Cricket Fever” section.
- Inside the section, look for the Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz.
- Tap on the quiz banner to start the contest.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Answer all the questions correctly to partake in the lucky draw of lots.
- The last screen will confirm your participation in the contest.
Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- The lucky draw for the quiz will be carried out at the end of the contest period.
- At the time of participating in the contest, you must be 18 years of age or above.
- The winners will be informed by email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon India to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz: winners list
The Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz is being held on the Funzone section of the Amazon mobile app from April 23rd, 2022, to April 29th, 2022. There will be a total of 1 participant in the contest and he/she will receive the said rewards on or before May 10th, 2022. Click here to check out the name of the winner under this quiz and other Amazon contests.