Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz seems to be the second quiz related to the festival of lights. The e-commerce giant had released the Diwali Edition Spin and Win Quiz few days back and has now added a pictionary style quiz to the mix. As the name suggests, the Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz is all about participants finding answers to the question with the help of the image shown in the quiz.
The quiz has a total of five questions and each question is accompanied by an image that actually makes it easier to identify the answer in this quiz. The Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz on Amazon Funzone joins other quizzes such as Amazon Festive Edition Funzone Jackpot Quiz, Amazon Children’s Day Pictionary Quiz and others. Click here to check all the other quizzes currently running on the platform.
Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz answers
- Answer 1: The Office
- Answer 2: Gujia
- Answer 3: Lakshmi Puja
- Answer 4: 2009
- Answer 5: Fiji
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: This comedy series had an episode named Diwali. Guess the Series?
Answer: The Office
Question 2: Guess this sweet dish made during Diwali?
Question 3: Name this Puja Diwali is associated with?
Answer: Lakshmi Puja
Question 4: Guess the year in which this person became the first President of The USA to personally attend Diwali at the White House?
Question 5: Diwali is a national holiday in?
How to find the Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz?
The Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz on Amazon Funzone is the second quiz related to Diwali. With this quiz, Amazon is testing your knowledge about the festival of lights using trivia. The quiz is now live on the Funzone section of the app and you can click here to directly participate in this quiz. Alternatively, you can go to the Amazon app and search for Funzone. Click on the first result and scroll down to find this quiz in a scrollable banner.
Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz: answer and win Rs 40,000
Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz is a surprise addition to the Funzone section of the Amazon app. While Amazon had introduced the Diwali Edition Spin and Win Quiz, it is now bringing a new quiz in the form of Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz. With this quiz, Amazon is testing your knowledge about the festival of lights using images and it is one interesting quiz on Funzone right now.
The Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz on Amazon Funzone is being held from November 1st, 2021 to November 15th, 2021. Amazon will announce the name of the winner on November 16th, 2021 and only one participant will be selected as the lucky winner. The winner will be selected using a lucky draw and the selected winner will get Rs 40,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
You must be a legal resident of India and must be 18 years or older. If you are declared as winner of this quiz, Amazon will require you to provide a valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents include Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. If you are an Amazon employee or a direct family member or an affiliate then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and sign in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Navigate to the scrolling list of quizzes.
- Scroll to find the Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz
- Click on the banner and then click on Start.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for the quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The names of the winners will be posted on November 16th, 2021.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz: winners list
Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz is being held from November 1st, 2021 to November 15th, 2021. Only one lucky participant will be selected as winner and the winner will get Rs 40,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. The name of the only selected winner will be posted here on November 16th, 2021. The prize money of Rs 40,000 will be credited to the account of the selected winner on or before November 26th, 2021.