When is World Emoji Day? Well, it is on July 17th and Amazon wants to join the party with “face with tears of joy”. Amazon Emoji Day Quiz is here and it is all about emojis, from its origin to some of the biggest moments in the release of Emoji. The quiz is not new per se but Amazon is now offering winners Rs 10,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
The Emoji Day Quiz on Amazon Funzone joins other quizzes as Amazon Prime Day Special Quiz, Amazon Prime Day Special Spin and Win Quiz and Amazon Prime Day Special Funzone Jackpot Quiz. Click here to check out all the quizzes run by the e-commerce giant Amazon India. The winners of these quizzes will be selected by a random draw of lots.
Amazon Emoji Day Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Emojipedia
- Answer 2: J-Phone
- Answer 3: New York Museum of Modern Art
- Answer 4: Face with tears of joy
- Answer 5: Textopolis
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Emoji Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Jeremy Burge, the creator of World Emoji Day, founded which of these websites in 2013?
Question 2: Released way back in 1997, which was the first phone known to contain a set of emojis as part of its typeface?
Question 3: Which famous museum hosts the original 176 emojis as a part of their permanent collection since 2016?
Answer: New York Museum of Modern Art
Question 4: Which of these emojis was named the 2015 Oxford Word of the Year?
Answer: Face with tears of joy
Question 5: The 2017 film ‘The Emoji Movie’ is set in which fictional town?
How to find Amazon Emoji Day Quiz?
Amazon Emoji Day Quiz is not directly visible on the Funzone section of the app. It is visible on the homepage of the application to some users. If you are not able to see the quiz then don’t worry. Click on this link to directly go to the quiz page.
Amazon Emoji Day Quiz: answer and win Rs 10,000
Amazon Emoji Day Quiz is being held from July 8th to July 30th, 2021 and the winners will be announced on July 31st. A total of 2 participants will be selected as winners and they will each get Rs 10,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. The prize will be credited to the selected winners on or before August 10th, 2021.
You must be a legal resident of India and must be of age 18 years or higher. You must not be an Amazon employee or a direct family member or affiliate to become eligible. If declared winner, you must provide a valid proof of identity to claim the prize. The prize will only be delivered if your mobile number is verified with Amazon India. Amazon reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time and also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
Amazon Emoji Day Quiz: how to participate in Funzone?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Log in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Click here to go to Amazon Emoji Day Quiz.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Emoji Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Amazon Emoji Day Quiz: winners list
Amazon Emoji Day Quiz is being held from July 8th, 2021 to July 30th, 2021. This quiz will see a total of 20 winners and their names will be announced on July 31st, 2021. The names of the selected winners will be posted on this website. The contest page notes that the winners will receive their prize on or before August 10th, 2021.