After the January Edition Quiz, Amazon is introducing the Festive Edition Quiz on the Funzone platform. The Amazon Festive Edition Quiz is now live and as the name clearly reveals, it is all festivals. The diverse nature of India also means festivities happening around the country at the same time. With the Festive Edition Quiz, Amazon is testing your knowledge about these festivals, be it Pongal or Bihu.
Also Read: Amazon Pongal Edition Spin and Win Quiz answers: win Dell laptop, Vivo smartphone, Echo Dot, and more
The Festive Edition Quiz on Amazon joins the January Edition Quiz and spin and win contests like the Mi 10i Quiz and Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz. Click here to look at the ongoing quizzes and contests run by both Amazon and Flipkart. As you would know this well by now, the winners are selected by a random draw of lots.
Amazon Festive Edition Quiz answers
- Makar Sankranti
Amazon Festive Edition Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: What is this kind of floor decoration, prevalent during the festival of Pongal known as?
Option 1: Kokum
Option 2: Mattu
Option 3: Kolam
Option 4: Bevu Bella
Question 2: What is this musical instrument commonly played during Bihu celebrations known as?
Option 1: Shehnai
Option 2: Mashak
Option 3: Morsing
Option 4: Pepa
Question 3: This type of sugar halwa surrounded by sesame and jaggery ladoos are typical of the food eaten on which occasion in Maharashtra?
Option 1: Ganesh Chaturthi
Option 2: Makar Sankranti
Option 3: Vijayadashami
Option 4: Ugadi
Answer: Makar Sankranti
Question 4: This preparation shares its name with which of these festivals?
Option 1: Lohri
Option 2: Onam
Option 3: Pongal
Option 4: Ugadi
Question 5: These kind of creatively made kites are commonly seen in a kite festival held on which occasion?
Option 1: Holi
Option 2: Diwali
Option 3: Ganesh Chaturthi
Option 4: Uttarayan
What is Amazon Funzone and how to find Festive Edition Quiz?
Amazon Festive Edition Quiz is an app only contest and it can be found on Funzone, Amazon Funzone is a microsite within the app where you can find all the contests conducted by the e-commerce giant in India. Through this platform, customers have won iPhone 12, Amazon Pay balance, Sony speakers and more. Go to the Amazon app and search for Funzone. Click on the first result and scroll down to find the Festive Edition Quiz.
Amazon Festive Edition Quiz: answer and win Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay balance
Amazon Festive Edition Quiz is being held on Funzone from January 6th, 2021 to January 20th, 2021. A total of three lucky participants will be declared as winners on January 21st, 2021. Their prize, which is Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 15,000 each, will be credited on or before January 31st, 2021.
With the Festive Edition Quiz, Amazon is trying to bring cheer to those celebrating Bihu, Makar Sankranti, Pongal and others this month. While these may be tough times, Amazon wants to keep bringing cheer in the life of all the folks. There are a total of five questions based on the festivals mentioned earlier.
In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India of age 18 or higher to participate. Amazon will require a valid proof of identity, such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport if selected. This quiz, like others on Funzone, is subject to force majeure circumstances. Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate.
Amazon Festive Edition Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Sign into the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Look for the Festive Edition Quiz in Funzone.
- Click on the banner image to start the quiz and answer all the five questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw to win Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 15,000.
- You can play more games by clicking on the link below the confirmation or share on social media.
Amazon Festive Edition Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must answer all eight questions correctly to become eligible for the lucky draw.
- The random draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in if you are declared a winner.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Festive Edition Quiz: winners list
Amazon has confirmed that this quiz will end on January 20th and the winners will be declared on January 21st. The three winners will get their prize on or before January 31st, 2021. You can check details of the winners on this website or bookmark this page to check back later.