Amazon Food Quiz is getting updated once again and this time, the contest seems to be held for the month of March 2021. The quiz is one of the latest quizzes on the Funzone platform and aims to promote the new food delivery service introduced by the e-commerce giant in India. Amazon Food delivery is currently limited to Bengaluru and the quiz is also likely locked to the region.
The Food Quiz on Amazon joins the likes of Amazon March Quiz, Amazon World Wildlife Day Quiz, Amazon Pay Quiz, Amazon Pay UPI Spin and Win Quiz and many more. Click here to check out the ongoing quizzes and contests run by both Amazon and Flipkart. The winners of this quiz will be selected by a random draw of lots. Read on to find details details of lucky draw and other key dates to remember.
Amazon Food Quiz answers
- Answer 1: (A) Saffron
- Answer 2: (A) All Restaurants
- Answer 3: (D) Nutmeg
- Answer 4: (D) All of the above
- Answer 5: (A) Mushroom
Amazon Food Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Which is the most expensive spice in the world by weight?
Answer: (A) Saffron
Question 2: How many restaurants in Amazon Food are hygiene certified?
Answer: (A) All Restaurants
Question 3: Mace grows around the outside of which other spice?
Answer: (D) Nutmeg
Question 4: What are the safety measures taken by Amazon Food?
Answer: (D) All of the above
Question 5: Morel is a variety of what?
Answer: (A) Mushroom
What is Amazon Funzone?
Amazon Funzone is a place where you can find all quizzes and contests run by the e-commerce giant. On Funzone, you will be able to find Amazon Daily Quiz, special contests like Food Quiz and other themed contests. Go to the Amazon app and search for Funzone. Click on the first result and look for the Food Quiz.
Amazon Food Quiz: answer and win Rs 5,000 Pay balance
Amazon is back with a new edition of Amazon Food Quiz. The quiz aims to test your knowledge not only about food but also Amazon’s food delivery service, which has gone live in select locations in Bengaluru. There is a possibility that you might not see this quiz on your app, since it appears to be region-locked to the areas where Amazon Food is operational.
While the previous edition of this quiz saw 10 winners, the current edition is restricted to only five winners. Each of these five lucky winners selected by a random draw of lots will get Rs 5,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. Amazon Food Quiz is being held from March 2nd, 2021 to April 5th, 2021. The winners will be announced by April 12th and the prize will be credited to the winners on or before April 19th, 2021.
Amazon says winners will be selected by a random draw of lots being carried out during the contest period. You must be a legal resident of India of age 18 or higher to participate. Amazon will require a valid proof of identity, such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport if selected.
This quiz, like others on Funzone, is subject to force majeure circumstances. Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate.
Amazon Food Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now, sign into the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Navigate to Amazon Food Quiz in Funzone.
- Click on the banner image to start the quiz and answer all the five questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw to win Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 5,000.
- You can play more games by clicking on the link below the confirmation or share on social media.
Amazon Food Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the lucky draw.
- The random draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in if you are declared a winner.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Food Quiz: winners list
Amazon Food Quiz is being held from March 2nd to April 5th and seems locked to those regions where the food delivery service is currently available. There will be total of five winners and their names will be announced on April 12th. You can check the names of the winners on this website. The prize will be credited to the winners on or before April 19th, 2021.