Amazon Food Quiz is one of the latest quizzes on the Funzone platform. The quiz seems to be designed to promote the food delivery service introduced by the e-commerce giant in India. Amazon Food delivery is currently limited to Bengaluru and the quiz is also likely locked to the region.
The Food Quiz on Amazon joins Mi 10i Quiz, Pongal Spin and Win Quiz and Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz. Click here to look at the ongoing quizzes and contests run by both Amazon and Flipkart. The winners of this quiz are selected by a random draw of lots.
What is Amazon Funzone?
Amazon Funzone is a place where you can find all quizzes and contests run by the e-commerce giant. On Funzone, you will be able to find Amazon Daily Quiz, special contests like Food Quiz and contests around a special festival. Go to the Amazon app and search for Funzone. Click on the first result and look for the Food Quiz.
Amazon Food Quiz answers
- Margherita of Savoy
- All Restaurants
- All of the above
Amazon Food Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Margherita Pizza was named after a whom?
Option 1: Margherita of Savoy
Option 2: Marie-José of Belgium
Option 3: Fastrada of Franconia
Option 4: None of the above
Answer: Margherita of Savoy
Question 2: How many restaurants in Amazon Food are hygiene certified?
Option 1: 100
Option 2: 250
Option 3: 320
Option 4: All Restaurants
Answer: All Restaurants
Question 3: How much packaging fee does Amazon Food charge?
Option 1: Rs. 20
Option 2: Rs. 30
Option 3: Rs. 40
Option 4: Free
Question 4: Which vegetable is the main ingredient used to make Gajar ka Halva?
Option 1: Beet Root
Option 2: Raddish
Option 3: Carrot
Option 4: Sweet Potato
Question 5: What are the safety measures taken by Amazon Food?
Option 1: All restaurants on Amazon Food are hygiene certified
Option 2: Tamper proof packaging
Option 3: Contactless delivery
Option 4: All of the above
Answer: All of the above
Amazon Food Quiz: answer and win Rs 5,000 Pay balance
After multiple year-end special contests, Amazon seemed to have gone silent on Funzone. However, it is back with a new contest called Amazon Food Quiz. The quiz aims to test your knowledge not only about food (pizza in this case) but also Amazon’s food delivery service, which has gone live in a select location in Bengaluru.
There is a possibility that you might not see this quiz on your app. Amazon Food Quiz is being held from January 6th, 2021 to February 7th, 2021. The winners will be announced on February 8th and the prize will be credited to the winners on or before February 21st, 2021. A total of 10 participants will be declared as winners.
Amazon says winners will be selected by a random draw of lots being carried out during the contest period. You must be a legal resident of India of age 18 or higher to participate. Amazon will require a valid proof of identity, such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport if selected.
This quiz, like others on Funzone, is subject to force majeure circumstances. Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate.
Amazon Food Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now, sign into the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Navigate to Amazon Food Quiz in Funzone.
- Click on the banner image to start the quiz and answer all the five questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw to win Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 5,000.
- You can play more games by clicking on the link below the confirmation or share on social media.
Amazon Food Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the lucky draw.
- The random draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in if you are declared a winner.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Food Quiz: winners list
Amazon Food Quiz will conclude on February 7th, 2021 and winners will be announced on February 8th, 2021. The prize will be credited to the winners on or before February 21st, 2021. We will update this post with names of the winners but you can also check this website for details.