The Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz has been updated once again by Amazon despite being added to the Funzone section just last week. With this update, Amazon has revamped the prize money and is now offering a chance to win Rs 10,000. The e-commerce giant is again bringing the concept of Trivia to the app as the contest features five trivia questions for all the participants.
The Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz joins other quizzes on the Amazon shopping app, such as the Amazon Teacher’s Day Edition Quiz, Amazon September Edition Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon Salaar Quiz, Amazon Honor 90 5G Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon Echo Dot Quiz, and others. Click here to check out more quizzes and contests run by Amazon India.
Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 2
- Answer 2: Sherlock Holmes
- Answer 3: Paris
- Answer 4: Skin
- Answer 5: The Lion King
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Table of Contents
Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: What is the smallest prime number?
Question 2: Which famous detective lives at 221B Baker Street?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
Question 3: What is the capital of France?
Question 4: What is the largest organ in the human body?
Question 5: Which animated movie features a character named Simba?
Answer: The Lion King
How to find Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz?
The Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz is now live on the Funzone section of the app. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon shopping app and go to the Funzone section. Once you’re there, look for the Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz. Once you’ve located the quiz, tap on its banner and click on the Start button to begin the contest. Amazon users can also use this link to play directly on their smartphones.
Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz answers today: Win Rs 10,000 (1 winner)
Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz is another trivia quiz being added to the Funzone section. With this contest, Amazon users can try their knowledge to win an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 10,000. The contest features questions about random things and the winners will be decided via a lucky draw of lots.
The Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz is held from September 7th, 2023, to September 20th, 2023. This particular quiz will select a total of 1 winner, and their names will be announced at the end of the contest period. Amazon denotes that all the winners will receive their respective rewards after completing the contest.
You must be a legal resident of India and must be 18 years or older to participate in this quiz. If you are declared a winner, then you must provide valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents includes Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, or Indian Passport. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances. If you are an Amazon employee, direct family member, or affiliate, then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app, sign in using your existing account, or create a new one.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Look for the Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz and tap on its banner to start.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for the quiz will be carried out at the end of the contest period.
- The winners will be informed via email or SMS to claim their prize.
- To claim the prize, the winners must verify their mobile numbers with Amazon India.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz: winners list
Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz is being held on Funzone from September 7th, 2023, to September 20th, 2023. This quiz will have multiple winners, and their names will be announced at the end of the contest period. Click on this link to check whether you were selected as the winner. Amazon further notes that the prize will be credited to all the selected winners after completing the contest.