Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz is a fresh new addition to the Funzone section of the app. In fact, this new quiz seems to be part of a new effort called Funzone Arcade. The Funzone Arcade is designed with games, fun, entertainment and learning in mind. While there are nearly a dozen quizzes to participate in, the section is also home to some casual games that you might want to check out when there is nothing else to do.
Few months back, Amazon had started a section called “Learning with Fun” under the Funzone section of the app. This section hosted a number of quizzes that were really fun and engaging and also offered a learning experience. It now seems like Amazon is moving those quizzes to a separate section within Funzone called Funzone Arcade.
Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 12
- Answer 2: 2, 2, 9
- Answer 3: 42
- Answer 4: Image B
- Answer 5: 5
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: If 1/2 of 6=9, What is 1/3 of 12?
Question 2: What are the values of A,B and C if A+B+C=13 and AxBxC=36?
Answer: 2, 2, 9
Question 3: Find the missing number
Question 4: Place 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80 so that each side adds up to 150
Answer: Image B
Question 5: How many circles contain black dots?
How to find the Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz?
Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz is part of the Funzone section but it is not easy to find on the app. In order to find this quiz, you will need to open your Amazon app and search for Funzone. Once the results appear, click on the first result and scroll down to find a banner named “Funzone Arcade”. Click on this banner to enter Arcade and scroll down to find this quiz at the bottom of the page. You can even click on this link to reach the starting page of the quiz.
Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz: Solve all 5 Math problems
Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz is all about solving all five math problems. It is an easy quiz but also one that can catch you off guard. It is being held from September 21st, 2021 to October 5th, 2021. Since these are part of fun exercise, there is no lucky draw to announce the winners. In fact, there won’t be any winners at all for this quiz, which will take a little bit of pressure from the shoulders of a lot of participants.
Amazon notes that all those who participate in this quiz must be legal residents of India. It also requires that these participants are 18 years or older. If you are declared a winner, then you must provide a valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents include Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. This quiz, like all others, is subject to force majeure circumstances and you are eligible if you are an Amazon employee.
Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from the App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Now, install and login using your existing account or create a new account.
- Once signed in, click on the search bar and look for Funzone.
- Click on the first result and scroll down to find Funzone Arcade.
- Click to enter Arcade and scroll down to Fun with Numbers Quiz.
- Click on the banner and answer all the questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz: terms and conditions
- The participants must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz: winners list
As mentioned earlier, the Fun with Numbers Quiz on Funzone Arcade seems to be a fun exercise and thus does not bring any rewards. We might see Amazon change its stance and offer rewards at a later stage. For now, the quiz is being held from September 21st, 2021 to October 5th and participants stand a chance to test their math knowledge and also engage in a fun little activity on their phone screen.