Amazon General Knowledge (Test Your General Knowledge) Quiz joins the Funzone section of the Amazon app as one of the newest quizzes for the day. It seems that Amazon is slowly updating the quiz section into entertainment for its customer base in the Indian subcontinent. With this quiz, Amazon is testing participants for their general knowledge using a mixed set of questions testing your intellectuals.
The General Knowledge Quiz on Amazon Funzone joins other quizzes such as Amazon OnePlus 9RT 5G Quiz, Amazon Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G Quiz, Amazon Pay Electricity Quiz, and others. Click here to check all the quizzes run by Amazon India. The winners of this quiz will be selected by a random draw of lots.
Amazon Test Your General Knowledge Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Arctic
- Answer 2: Tamil Nadu
- Answer 3: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
- Answer 4: Japan
- Answer 5: Sourav Ganguly
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Test Your General Knowledge Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Which one is the smallest Ocean in the World?
Question 2: India’s First Food Museum has been launched in which state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Question 3: Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 4: Which Country is known as the ‘Land Of Rising Sun’?
Question 5: Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the ICC Men’s Cricket Committee?
Answer: Sourav Ganguly
How to find Amazon Test Your General Knowledge Quiz?
Amazon General Knowledge Quiz, as mentioned earlier, is directly available on the Funzone section of the app. In order to participate in this quiz, you will have to click on this link to directly reach the start page of the quiz. After that, answer all the questions correctly to partake in the lucky draw of lots to win Rs 25,000.
Amazon Test Your General Knowledge Quiz: answer and win Rs 25,000
Amazon General Knowledge Quiz is one of the many new quizzes that is easily discoverable on the Funzone section of the app. With this quiz, the e-commerce giant seems to be testing the general knowledge of those who participate in the quizzes run by the company on its Funzone section.
The General Knowledge Quiz on Amazon Funzone is being held from January 11th, 2022 to January 24th, 2022. Only one participant will be selected as the winner and the name will be announced at the end of the contest. The selected winner will get Rs 25,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance and the prize money will get credited to them on or before January 4th, 2022. Please note the names of the winners will only be announced on January 25th, 2022. So, this date in terms and conditions is an error.
In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India of age 18 years or higher. You must not be an Amazon employee or a direct family member or affiliate to become eligible. If declared winner, you must provide a valid proof of identity to claim the prize. The prize will only be delivered if your mobile number is verified with Amazon India.
Amazon Test Your General Knowledge Quiz: how to participate in Funzone?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Log in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Search through the homepage and look for the Amazon General Knowledge Quiz.
- In case you cannot find this quiz, click on this link to visit the quiz window directly.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Test Your General Knowledge Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- The contest is subject to force majeure circumstances.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
- Amazon also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
Amazon Test Your General Knowledge Quiz: winners list
Amazon General Knowledge Quiz is being held from January 11th, 2022 to January 24th, 2022. The winners of this quiz will be announced at the end of the contest and one lucky participant will be selected as the winner. The name of the winner will be posted on this website. The contest page notes that the winners will receive their prize on or before January 4th, 2022, which is an error. The name of the lucky winner will be announced on January 25th, 2022.