Amazon Grocery Quiz, the quiz first introduced in March, is getting updated towards the end of this month. As the name implies, the quiz aims to promote the groceries buying option on the e-commerce platform. Amazon India is competing with the likes of JioMart, Flipkart, Big Basket and Grofers in the grocery delivery segment.
The Grocery Quiz joins other contests such as the Amazon International Olympic Day Jackpot Quiz, Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 Daily Quiz Time, and others. To check all the contests, go to our dedicated Quiz hub here. Amazon says a total of six participants will be selected as winners for this quiz. The winners will be selected by a random draw of lots being carried out during the contest period.
Amazon Grocery Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Kitchen
- Answer 2: Grocery
- Answer 3: Laptop
- Answer 4: All of the above
- Answer 5: Washing machine
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Grocery Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: What part of the house are the protagonists in?
Question 2: What is the product category available on Amazon.in which the protagonists are referring to in the video?
Question 3: Which of the following items is not mentioned by the male protagonist that he has not shopped for earlier?
Question 4: What are the benefits you will get with shopping groceries from Amazon
Answer: All of the above
Question 5: Which of the item is not shown in the video?
Answer: Washing machine
How to find Grocery Quiz on Amazon Funzone?
Unlike quizzes we saw recently, the Grocery Quiz is not hidden from plain sight. It is directly available from the Funzone section of the Amazon app. However, we have been notified that the quiz is not visible for each user and might be region locked. In order to find this quiz, go to your Amazon app and search for Funzone. Click on the first result and you should immediately see this new quiz. You can also click on this link to play this quiz directly.
Amazon Grocery Quiz: answer and win Rs 20,000
Amazon Grocery Quiz is now live on the Funzone section, albeit not for all the users. The quiz is designed to promote the grocery delivery service available on Amazon India. Some of the users might know this as Amazon Pantry service while others might recognise it as Amazon Fresh. Amazon is engaged in a tough battle with India’s richest person to dominate the grocery delivery market.
With the pandemic, grocery delivery has become a new normal in the country. Amazon is pulling all stops to convince Indians to order their groceries on its platform like they do for their other needs. The Amazon Grocery Quiz is a watch and win contest being held from July 1st, 2021 to July 14, 2021. There will be a total of 5 winners who will get Rs 20,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. The winners will be announced on March 31st and their prize will be credited on the same day.
You must be a resident of India to participate and must be of age 18 years or older. If declared winner, you must provide a valid proof of identity. The contest is subject to force majeure circumstances and Amazon reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time. Amazon also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions. Amazon employees, their immediate family members as well as affiliates are not eligible to participate.
Amazon Grocery Quiz: how to play on Funzone?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign into the app using your existing account or create a new account.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result and navigate to Grocery Quiz.
- Click on the banner to enter and watch the video first.
- Now, tap on “Click here to Start” option and then press the Start button.
- Answer all the four questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Grocery Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried amongst participants who have answered all the questions correctly.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
Amazon Grocery Quiz: winners list
Amazon Grocery Quiz concludes on July 14th and the winners will be announced on July 15th, 2021. A total of five participants will be selected as winners and each of them will get Rs 20,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. Click here to check whether you have won on July 15th. If you are declared winner then you will receive your prize on July 31st, 2021.