Amazon Groceries Quiz is the first new quiz on Funzone after a brief pause that saw no new quiz being posted during the weekend. As the name implies, the quiz aims to promote the groceries buying option on the e-commerce platform. Amazon India is competing with the likes of JioMart, Flipkart, Big Basket and Grofers in the grocery delivery segment.
The Grocery Quiz joins other contests such as the International Women’s Day Quiz, National Safety Week Quiz, Amazon March Quiz, Amazon Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz, Amazon Food Quiz, and others. To check all the contests, go to our dedicated Quiz hub here. Amazon says a total of six participants will be selected as winners for this quiz. The winners will be selected by a random draw of lots being carried out during the contest period.
Amazon Grocery Quiz answers
- Answer 1: (A) Groceries
- Answer 2: (B) 35%
- Answer 3: (C) Mobile
- Answer 4: (C) Dukaan
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Grocery Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: What is the product category available on Amazon.in which the male protagonist is referring to in the video?
Answer: (A) Groceries
Question 2: Up to what % of savings can customers make on groceries as shown in the video?
Answer: (B) 35%
Question 3: Which of the item is not shown in the video?
Answer: (C) Mobile
Question 4: Groceries ki Apni ____. Fill in the blank?
Answer: (C) Dukaan
How to find Grocery Quiz on Amazon Funzone?
Unlike quizzes we saw recently, the Grocery Quiz is not hidden from plain sight. It is directly available from the Funzone section of the Amazon app. However, we have been notified that the quiz is not visible for each user and might be region locked. In order to find this quiz, go to your Amazon app and search for Funzone. Click on the first result and you should immediately see this new quiz. You can also click on this link to play this quiz directly.
Amazon Grocery Quiz: answer and win Rs 20,000
Amazon Grocery Quiz is now live on the Funzone section, albeit not for all the users. The quiz is designed to promote the grocery delivery service available on Amazon India. Some of the users might know this as Amazon Pantry service while others might recognise it as Amazon Fresh. Amazon is engaged in a tough battle with India’s richest person to dominate the grocery delivery market.
With the pandemic, grocery delivery has become a new normal in the country. Amazon is pulling all stops to convince Indians to order their groceries on its platform like they do for their other needs. The Amazon Grocery Quiz is a watch and win contest being held from March 9th, 2021 to March 23rd, 2021. There will be a total of 6 winners who will get Rs 20,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. The winners will be announced on March 31st and their prize will be credited on the same day.
You must be a resident of India to participate and must be of age 18 years or older. If declared winner, you must provide a valid proof of identity. The contest is subject to force majeure circumstances and Amazon reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time. Amazon also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions. Amazon employees, their immediate family members as well as affiliates are not eligible to participate.
Amazon Grocery Quiz: how to play on Funzone?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign into the app using your existing account or create a new account.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result and navigate to Grocery Quiz.
- Click on the banner to enter and watch the video first.
- Now, tap on “Click here to Start” option and then press the Start button.
- Answer all the four questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Grocery Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried amongst participants who have answered all the questions correctly.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
Amazon Grocery Quiz: winners list
Amazon Grocery Quiz concludes on March 23rd and the winners will be announced on March 31st, 2021. A total of six participants will be selected as winners and each of them will get Rs 20,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. Click here to check whether you have won on March 31st. If you are declared winner then you will receive your prize on March 31st, 2021.