Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz is the newest cricket-centric quiz from the e-commerce giant. After T20 Cricket Fever Quiz which saw four different quizzes including Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz, Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Guess and Win Quiz, Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Jackpot Quiz and Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon has now released a new quiz called Guess The Cricketer Quiz.
As the name gives away without much effort, the quiz is all about guessing the name of the cricketer. There are a total of five different questions and you need to guess the name of the cricketer associated with the question. This is a trivia that cricket fans in general and IPL fans in particular will enjoy. So, here’s what you need to know.
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz answers
- Answer 1: MS Dhoni
- Answer 2: Lasith Malinga
- Answer 3: Virat Kohli
- Answer 4: Chris Gayle
- Answer 5: Robin Uthappa
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Guess who played the most IPL matches as captain?
Answer: MS Dhoni
Question 2: Guess who holds the record for having bagged the most number of wickets in IPL?
Answer: Lasith Malinga
Question 3: Guess who is referred to as the ‘Run Machine’? Hint – He’s the only Indian to score a hundred on his world cup debut!
Answer: Virat Kohli
Question 4: Guess who holds the record for most sixes scored in IPL ever?
Answer: Chris Gayle
Question 5: Guess who hit biggest six in IPL in terms of the length the ball travelled?
Answer: Robin Uthappa
What is Amazon Funzone and how to find Guess The Cricketer Quiz?
Amazon Funzone is a section where you will find all the quizzes and contests held by the e-commerce giant. The section hosts contests that award participants with rewards such as iPhone 12, Dyson Air Purifier, Amazon Pay balance and more. To find Guess The Cricketer Quiz, search for Funzone and click on the first result. Scroll down a little to find this quiz. You can also click on this link to directly go to the quiz.
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz: answer and win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz is one of the several new quizzes being rolled out by the e-commerce giant. The quiz aims to test your knowledge about cricketers where you need to correctly name the cricketer for each question. There are a total of five questions and you need to answer all of them correctly to become eligible for the reward, which is a Fitbit fitness smartwatch and there is only one winner.
The Guess The Cricketer Quiz is being held from April 13th to April 26th, 2021 and the names of the winners will be announced at the end of the contest period. The prize will be delivered to the selected winner on or before June 30th, 2021. In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India and must be of age 18 years or older. The winners must provide a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate.
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now, sign into the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Search for Funzone, click on the first result and navigate to the Guess The Cricketer Quiz.
- Click on the dedicated banner for the Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz.
- Now use the guide above to answer all the five questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
- You can click on the “Play more games” button to return to the Funzone section.
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the lucky draw.
- The random draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period.
- You must have your mobile number verified with Amazon.in if you are declared a winner.
- The winner must also claim the award within a stipulated time period.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz: winners list
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz is being held from April 13th to April 26th, 2021. The contest page notes that the names of the winners will be announced at the end of the contest period. The names of the winners will be posted here at the end of the contest period. The winners, according to Amazon India, will receive their prizes on or before June 30th, 2021.