Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz, the newest addition to the “Join the fun & learning” section, has been updated once again. The e-commerce giant has been adding a lot of new quizzes to the Funzone section lately. With these quizzes, it is not offering any rewards but it does seem to aim squarely at educating the people and bringing knowledge to the forefront.
The Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz joins other quizzes on the Amazon platform such as the Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Guess and Win Quiz, Amazon Business Extra Savings Spin and Win Quiz, and more. Click here to check all the quizzes run by Amazon India. As mentioned earlier, there is no mention of rewards or winners being announced with this quiz.
Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Canada
- Answer 2: Ireland
- Answer 3: United States
- Answer 4: Spain
- Answer 5: Brazil
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Guess the flag
Question 2: Guess the flag!
Question 3: Guess the flag!
Answer: United States
Question 4: Guess the flag!
Question 5: Guess the flag!
How to find the Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz on Funzone?
Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz is one of the many quizzes that aims to educate the participants. In order to find this quiz, go to your Amazon app and scroll down to find a section featuring four quizzes. Here, you will find this quiz and in case, you are not able to find this quiz then simply click on this link to directly go to this quiz.
Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz
Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz is one of the many quizzes being updated by the e-commerce giant. With this quiz, Amazon is testing your knowledge about the flags of different countries. There are a total of five questions which accompany a flag or another image and participants need to guess the name of the country using the image provided as a clue.
The Guess the Flag Quiz on Funzone is another fun and learning exercise and not one where participants stand a chance to win interesting prizes. The Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz is being held from September 18th to October 5th, 2021.
In order to participate in Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz, you must be a legal resident of India of age 18 years or higher. You must not be an Amazon employee or a direct family member or affiliate to become eligible. If declared winner, you must provide a valid proof of identity to claim the prize. The prize will only be delivered if your mobile number is verified with Amazon India.
Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz: how to participate in Funzone?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Log in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Scroll down to the “New games, new rewards” section.
- Click on the Guess the Flag banner.
- Answer all the questions correctly.
Amazon Guess the Flag Quiz: terms and conditions
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- The contest is subject to force majeure circumstances.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
- Amazon also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.