When you order a product from Amazon, you will receive a small paper invoice in the package, which often gets thrown away inadvertently. This poses an issue when you have to claim a warranty or repairs past the Amazon return policy. Did you know you can easily download the Amazon invoice and warranty slip?
Amazon India lets users download the invoice for their orders conveniently from both its app and website. Additionally, users can also download the warranty slip for applicable products in the same manner. If you need to download an invoice for your recent Amazon order, here’s how to do so on the app and website.
How to download Amazon invoice and warranty slip on the app?
Amazon India app is a well-rounded platform that offers all the services and features of the website on your smartphone. As such, you can easily download your order invoice from the as well. Follow the steps below to download the invoice or warranty slip on the app.
- Download the Amazon India app on Play Store or App Store
- Open the app and log in using your Amazon India credentials
- Tap on the hamburger icon in the top left corner
- Scroll down and click on Your Orders
- On the next page navigate to the order you want the invoice of
- Click on the order and scroll down to the Order info section
- Next, click on Download Invoice
- You will see two options – Invoice and Warranty/Pslip
- Tick on the required document and click on Download documents
- The PDF file will be downloaded to your phone
How to download Amazon invoice and warranty slip on the website?
Amazon India users can also log in to their account on the website to download the invoice or warranty slip. Follow the steps below to download the invoice from the Amazon India website.
- Go to Amazon India website
- Log in with your Amazon India id and password
- Click on the Returns & Orders button in the top right corner
- Scroll to the relevant order
- Click on the Invoice button below the order number
- Select Invoice or Warranty/Pslip
- Click on Download documents
- PDF will be saved on your computer