Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz is the second quiz to go live today on the Funzone section of the app. The quiz joins World Music Day Quiz and aims to mark International Yoga Day, which is marked each year on June 21st. The quiz, as you would expect, tests your knowledge about Yoga.
The International Yoga Day Quiz on Amazon Funzone joins other quizzes such as Amazon miniTV Quiz, Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon Samsung Tablet Quiz, Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 Quiz, and many others. Click here to check all the contests run by the e-commerce giant.
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Union
- Answer 2: Rig veda
- Answer 3: 21-Jun-2015
- Answer 4: 12
- Answer 5: Vrikshasana
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: What is meaning of Sanskrit word “Yogq
Question 2: Which Veda mentions the elements of yoga?
Answer: Rig veda
Question 3: India celebrated its first international yoga day on ________?
Question 4: How many steps are there in one Surya Namaster round?
Question 5: What is the name of this Asana?
How to find Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz?
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz is a new quiz currently live on the Funzone section of the app. In order to find this quiz, search for Funzone and click on the first result. You will see a section with multiple quizzes and you need to click on the International Yoga Day. You can also click on this link to directly participate in this quiz.
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz: answer and win Rs 25,000
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz comes right on the feels of Amazon World Music Day Quiz. With these quizzes, Amazon seems to be celebrating both the worlds of music and yoga. The International Yoga Day Quiz on Amazon tests the knowledge of players and aims to understand how much you know about it.
The International Yoga Day Quiz on Amazon is being held from June 17th to June 30th, 2021. A total of only one participant will be selected as winners via a random draw of lots. Each winner will get Rs 25,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance and the name of the winners will be announced on July 1st, 2021. The prize will be credited to the selected winners on or before July 10th, 2021.
In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India and must be 18 years or older. If declared winner, the participant must provide a valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents include Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances. If you are an Amazon employee or a direct family member or an affiliate then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and sign in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Navigate to Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz.
- Click on the banner or Play now button.
- You can also click here to directly go to the quiz.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- A total of three winners will be selected via a draw of lots.
- The lucky draw for the quiz will be carried out at the end of the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz: winners list
Amazon World Music Day Quiz is being held from June 17th, 2021 to June 30th, 2021. A total of three winners will be selected by random draw of lots and their names will be announced on July 1st. Click here to check names of the winners and the prize will be credited to all the selected winners by July 10th, 2021.